No announcement yet.

So GDP growth for 2018 was 2.9%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by todisday View Post
    I'm tired of being locked up in my house like a prisoner. People need work!
    Man, keeping cooking. One thing i learned is that the more i cooked is the more i got the flavor up to excellent and maybe you can cook and deliver from home.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Look how many people have been working hard last year?

So don't come with that crap and their wages still weren't that great especially for an economy that was booming.

Listen man, stick to bring heavy loads on your back and selling Trump shirts on Twitter, obviously the crux of this thread is over your head.
      lmfao homie you dont even live in the U.S. lmfao you out trying to turn 2 coconuts into 6 lmfao.

I speak facts.

Comment

Obama only had one year of 2.9 during his 8 years in office.

Dis yar no a good a Obama bes yar...

Comment

True but until they bring in a new method and calculate the past years with that method, we have to stick to this for an apples-to-apples comparison.
          They have, it's called GPI.

Comment

Look how many people have been working hard last year?

So don't come with that crap and their wages still weren't that great especially for an economy that was booming.

Listen man, stick to bring heavy loads on your back and selling Trump shirts on Twitter, obviously the crux of this thread is over your head.
            gotcha, so you one of those who blame everyone but yourself cause your poor lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              gotcha, so you one of those who blame everyone but yourself cause your poor lmfao.
              Most D superfans are that way.

Part of it is their belief in "zero sum Economics". People who believe that foolishness dont grasp that an economy actually grows and creates wealth, but instead stick to the flawed belief that wealth is never created, so if one person makes more money that means someone else lost money.

They don't understand the concept of 'a rising tide lifts all boats' that JFK famously spoke of.

As a result, much of their anger and frustration is misdirected due to their own ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Most D superfans are that way.

Part of it is their belief in "zero sum Economics". People who believe that foolishness dont grasp that an economy actually grows and creates wealth, but instead stick to the flawed belief that wealth is never created, so if one person makes more money that means someone else lost money.

They don't understand the concept of 'a rising tide lifts all boats' that JFK famously spoke of.

As a result, much of their anger and frustration is misdirected due to their own ignorance.
                When you show up on a raft made of sticks and car tires tied together, the last thing you want to think about is a rising tide

Comment

We have just begun to see the effects of Trumps decisions while in office. It will take some time yet to see what things will look like. Got to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    We have just begun to see the effects of Trumps decisions while in office. It will take some time yet to see what things will look like. Got to be fair.
                    Yep. Last year was the first year under Trump's tax cuts, the only major piece of financial legislation he's signed. The effects will begin this year and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      lmfao homie you dont even live in the U.S. lmfao you out trying to turn 2 coconuts into 6 lmfao.

I speak facts.
                      You haven't confirmed the Garcia-Spence bet.

You just blowing smoke!

Comment

Working...
                      X