No announcement yet.

Canelo effect: DAZN #1 free downloaded app on iOS and Android this past weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    He may not reach Canelo status, but put Wilder/Joshua in America and see just how much Americans "don't care much for the HW division."
    The HW division has been dead for almsot two decades in the U.S.

Actually since the destruction of Tyson, Americans have had little to no interest in that division. It'll take more than Wilder and Joshua to revive it imo.

Not trying to be cynical, just real.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
      The HW division has been dead for almsot two decades in the U.S.

Actually since the destruction of Tyson, Americans have had little to no interest in that division. It'll take more than Wilder and Joshua to revive it imo.

Not trying to be cynical, just real.
      Wilder/Fury just did 325k buys, the rematch may get close to a million buys. Wilder/Joshua if Wilder beats Fury EASILY does over a million buys. Trust me, fans would care if Joshua fights stateside. When Wlad was dominating he was mainly fighting in Germany and outside of USA. These three top guns can definitely revive the division.

Comment

That is great! Hopefully they subscribed and stay as subscribers because boxing needs DAZN with HBO Gone

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Thanks, didn't know that. DirecTV relies heavily on Sunday Ticket so will be interesting to see what happens there. I will be disappointed as I've been getting free Sunday Ticket for five years now.
          Yeah at the time the money was crazy but with all these streaming services throwing cash around NFL can get more money from one of them by opting out or force Direct TV to up their price in a bidding war.

Comment

Working...
          X