Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo really exposed GGG as being the biggest fraud in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Cunning argument. If you think the scores were wrong you gotta be a 'hater'. Anyone can play that game, man.

Either way it's clear Golovkin at 35 was past his best when he got a draw with Canelo and it's hard to argue that he improved with age for the second fight. Now it could be that Canelo ain't reached his peak yet, and will eventually be considered a better H2H fighter than a prime GGG, but right now all you can say is that Canelo couldn't beat a 35 year year old and only got a narrow, controversial victory over a 36 year old...

I can't read the OP cos I got the dude on ignore, but we better hope Golovkin ain't a fraud.
    You can say your opinión but that was not the truth, the truth is than Nelo won.

Man, GGG was in his best shape, with a lot of experience.

He thrown more punches than his fight against Murray years ago.

That's a bad excuses.

Márquez K.Oed Pacquiao when he was like 40 years old.

A younger GGG would be destroyed by a prime Canelo like this.

Comment

Don’t know about the biggest fraud...but he broke a lot of nsb posters, that’s for sure. Op is just one example... there are many others.😂

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        ....and Canelo's biggest win is GGG. Canelo struggled big time with GGG and you can make an argument Canelo lost both fights....so in other words Canelo sucks cause he couldn't beat a fraud like GGG convincingly.
        I think it's Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Cunning argument. If you think the scores were wrong you gotta be a 'hater'. Anyone can play that game, man.

Either way it's clear Golovkin at 35 was past his best when he got a draw with Canelo and it's hard to argue that he improved with age for the second fight. Now it could be that Canelo ain't reached his peak yet, and will eventually be considered a better H2H fighter than a prime GGG, but right now all you can say is that Canelo couldn't beat a 35 year year old and only got a narrow, controversial victory over a 36 year old...

I can't read the OP cos I got the dude on ignore, but we better hope Golovkin ain't a fraud.
          Bro, I know you are a solid poster and a Loma fan, but how do you rate his win over Rigo? Rigo was old too. Do you mention age when defending that win?

Just wondering...

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
            true hes not, he is a proven world class fighter. He is only a fraudulent "elite"/hofer.

I notice you claim GGG was past his best when facing his first elite....so why not face elites when he was prime? Whys he facing his first at age 35?
            I can give you the long version if you like, but in brief... **** bad luck.

Legal problems meant that his career couldn't get going in the US til he was near 31 and then only with a minor league promoter in K2 (Arum wouldn't touch him cos of his legal issues with Universum) who didn't have the influence or stable to get him good fights. And what good fights were there at that time? Martinez, Chavez, Pirog, Sturm. Pirog fell out injured, Sturm was protected by the WBA, Chavez and Martinez fought each other then Jr moved away and Maravilla naturally sought the bigger money with Cotto. Simple fact that until 2014/2015 GGG was never even 'the man' at 160 and was never worth the money he brought to the few big names there were.

And from 2015 on, he has been trying to get the big fights, so...

Thing is we're used to fights not happening for other guys, often for years on end, even those with major promoters with huge war chests and stables they can call upon for in house fights. How is it a surprise when a guy with a minor league promoter who ain't worth the risk doesn't get fights when he wasn't even on the radar til he was 31 or 32?

Ha ha. And that is the short version. I can go into more depth if you like.

Comment

You've exposed yourself as being one of the dumbest posters in NSB.

Comment

Lost to Ggg twice but did much better than people imagined he ever could. So nelos stock has gone up and is now considered a beast.
                Ggg is still held in high regard though, just not unbeatable.
                Because Nell might have come closest to beating ggg. Closer than Daniel jacobs. Nel o has solid claim to being no2 best middleweight in world
                Last edited by hugh grant; 12-16-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Bro, I know you are a solid poster and a Loma fan, but how do you rate his win over Rigo? Rigo was old too. Do you mention age when defending that win?

Just wondering...
                  Shit no... I said that he was too small and too old. It was still intriguing just cos I rated Rigos skill off the charts. Lemme try to dig out a post from around that time...

****. I can only go back 200 posts in my history. Must be a way to go further back, surely? Anyways... I go out of my way to avoid being too much the hypocrite.. don't always manage it but in this case I was on point I think.

Hell. Even Loma himself said it wasn't that big a win cos of the size difference. Why am I gonna argue with the man himself.
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-16-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    You can say your opinión but that was not the truth, the truth is than Nelo won.

Man, GGG was in his best shape, with a lot of experience.

He thrown more punches than his fight against Murray years ago.

That's a bad excuses.

Márquez K.Oed Pacquiao when he was like 40 years old.

A younger GGG would be destroyed by a prime Canelo like this.
                    I never said he didn't even if I don't personally agree the verdict. i just said it was controversial, which it was.

And yeah. Not much steam in trying to say a come forward pressure fighter is as good as 35 as he is at 32, but if you want to run with that I ain't gonna try to argue you out of it.

Look, man, Canelo's a great fighter, but it doesn't seem to occur to some folk around here that running GGG down ain't necessary to prop Canelo up...in fact running GGG down makes Canelo look worse rather than better.

You gonna do what you gonna do though, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      Can you name a bigger fraud in the last 20 years? Because I cant
                      • "154-168 EZFOMI" Still hasn't fought at those weights
                      • It turns out Mexican Style was bullsht. Canelo exposed that big time. GGG is just a culture vulture
                      • He was being "ducked" But ducked ward when he had the chance to fight him. What happened to 168 mr gee?
                      • Fought brook after criticizing canelo for fighting khan
                      • Called canelo a business man not a boxer but then said a lara fight didnt make sense. Now is using that excuse for charlo as well.

fck his fans
                      350-5 amateur record, Olympic medalist & middleweight champ with 20 defences... lost by 1 point to a prime Canelo when he was 35 & 36 years old. Judging by your rep and ignorance you’re a casual who doesn’t know **** about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X