Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ASKED Jermall Charlo IF HE WOULD DO HAIR SAMPLE AND HE BLOCKED ME! LMFAO #LINESONLY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ASKED Jermall Charlo IF HE WOULD DO HAIR SAMPLE AND HE BLOCKED ME! LMFAO #LINESONLY

Charlo was on twitter bashing Canelo and defending himself missing his drug test,

EDIT: lmfao my twitter account is temporarily blocked now, for bullying/harrasment poor charlo didnt like that hair samples suggestion lmfao.

LMFAO

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING CHARLO?????
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-27-2018, 12:58 PM.

Real suspect.

Comment

For real that's funny.

War War Mikey

Comment

Monroe Jr. Is gonna get smashed by UberCharlo

Comment

IDK what to think yet.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Charlo was on twitter bashing Canelo and defending him missing his drug test,

EDIT: lmfao my twitter account is temporarily blocked now, for bullying/harrasment poor charlo didnt like that hair samples suggestion lmfao.

LMFAO

Linesonly is an instant classic! That will stick on them charlos for sure. Good sh.it

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Charlo was on twitter bashing Canelo and defending him missing his drug test,

LMFAO

Lol you're ElBosshogg, huh? Interesting

Any way, like I said, Jermell is one of the most protected fighters in the game

Comment

Well you put #Linesonly in your twit, I would block you too. It shows you have already made up your mind about him.

Comment

Willie Monroe needs pull out.

His life and health are in jeopardy against a coked up Charlo.

Comment

You accuse the man of being on drugs after never failing a test. Unlike canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X