Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We can take back all three chamber of Congress!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Least she has nice ****.

Comment

All Vienna sausage wielding Trumpanzees are afraid of the poosey power that’s upended, invaded and infiltrated them during this midterms....

Yet they support and worship an orange spray on tan imbecile....

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 11-20-2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Maybe she wants to run for President in 2020 so she's trying to act more Presidential.

Come on R's you can't dog mfers for saying silly sh^t when President Stupid does it virtually daily.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Is this the guy who was asking about if too many solders got to some island could it tip?

If so he's the HW champion of stupid politicians. I'd like to believe he was forced to immediately resign after that question, but I know thats not true & it wouldn't shock me if he got re-elected, but I never followed that guys story.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Is this the guy who was asking about if too many solders got to some island could it tip?

If so he's the HW champion of stupid politicians. I'd like to believe he was forced to immediately resign after that question, but I know thats not true & it wouldn't shock me if he got re-elected, but I never followed that guys story.
            HAHAHAH yup he said it could tip over. Dude I died laughing.

Comment

Those guys are pretty funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Maybe she wants to run for President in 2020 so she's trying to act more Presidential.

Come on R's you can't dog mfers for saying silly sh^t when President Stupid does it virtually daily.
                I think the point here is, why point out one group when they're all saying stupid chit.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  46463414_2264876280242304_7523001626898989056_n

46480436_10217397209105119_6636169396572127232_n
                  LOL

Classic!

Comment

I think the point here is, why point out one group when they're all saying stupid chit.
                    Now we're talking. I agree both sides are f#cking stupid & corrupt.

Comment

HAHAHAH yup he said it could tip over. Dude I died laughing.
                      Had to look this guy up. He's still in office & has been re-elected 3 times since this remark. Politics is so f#cked up.

Comment

Working...
                      X