Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Always Wondered If Angel Was Helping Danny or Just an A-hole. We Have The Answer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Always Wondered If Angel Was Helping Danny or Just an A-hole. We Have The Answer

I don't think I have ever seen a bigger piece of **** in boxing. I thought there was maybe a small chance Angel was that way because he tried to take the attention away from Danny and get in the opponents head. But last night proved that this guy is just a sorry excuse for a human being.

I have never seen someone with such little class, its actually hilarious. Next time, tell your son how to cut the ring off, and not get outboxed, outpunched, and outclassed for the first 9 rounds.

The way he disrespected Thurman at the post fight press conference also. Talking about the 'WBC was disgusted to give Thurman the belt'. This guy disgusts the whole boxing fraternity, we do not need people like him in boxing.

The shame of it is - Danny Garcia is actually a nice kid, a really tough kid, and a very good fighter. Anyway I've had my rant. You can call this the 'I hate Angel Garcia' thread.

Sore loser, and danny should retire cause he ain't beating brook or Spence either.

Comment

Angel has always been a cretin I wish he would go away.

Comment

He better tell his son to get back to 140 or he's going to catch a handful of L's real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          He better tell his son to get back to 140 or he's going to catch a handful of L's real quick.
          The dude was having a minor psychological breakdown yesterday based on one loss, he will lose the plot totally if Danny loses anymore. Angel has been protecting Danny for a long time, that gets much more difficult now. I want to see him in with Porter, Spence, Brook, Crawford, and even Thurman again.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Sore loser, and danny should retire cause he ain't beating brook or Spence either.
            I'm not sure he beats Porter, or a few other names either.

Comment

I hope that subhuman gets throat cancer again. I want that ****er dead in the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                I hope that subhuman gets throat cancer again. I want that ****er dead in the ground.
                what a piece of shlt you are lol, talk about irony

Comment

That was a cringeworthy watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    STRONG...LOL

I would settle for having someone slap him around. Ruben Guerrero was ready to do it, notice how Angel shut his mouth when Ruben stepped to him.

He is definitely not good for boxing, he takes it too far. People have been giving him the benefit of the doubt for far too long. I hate the fact that all the guys with media credentials never call him out on his BS, like last night, no one asked him the difficult questions after the fight, at the press conference. People kiss his butt, for what? Who is he? He isn't the fighter, he is an uneducated, illiterate moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X