No announcement yet.

TBE on Canelo rematch:" when you faced me boy, class was in session"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    I don't know how Floyd stans can ever be so proud of the Ortiz win.
    Very proud of TBE giving Ortiz some of his own dirty medicine.

Ortiz took the fight to that area of being dirty and TBE finished it.

Stay mad Ortiz for not finishing what you started.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      a healthy more experienced version of Canelo wud beat Floyd
      I don't think so. He still has that tendency to throw big slow punches when he thinks he has someone on the ropes and, while I can see he was drained for the Floyd fight, he continues to self-drain in order to avoid middleweight, so obviously he can't feel like it affected him that much.

He was a kid back then, true, but he didn't mature into some technician.

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalGuy View Post
        I don't think so. He still has that tendency to throw big slow punches when he thinks he has someone on the ropes and, while I can see he was drained for the Floyd fight, he continues to self-drain in order to avoid middleweight, so obviously he can't feel like it affected him that much.

He was a kid back then, true, but he didn't mature into some technician.
        Canelo lost before he even got into the ring, he looked gaunt, gulping on water soon as he got off the scales

For the Cotto weigh in he looked healthy, you can see the fullness in his face...

I think a healthy Canelo is far far more dangerous and can pose Floyd a lot of problems...

Also he's maturing as a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by LiberalGuy View Post
          Damn a fight he clearly lost and a win over Baldomir are his career highlights? This looks like a list someone who hates Floyd would come up with.

A shot Pacquaio and starven prepubescent Canelo were better than that ****.
          Okay Cruisin', why don't you speak about 33 year old Golovkin's highlights names?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Pacquiao
            Cotto
            Canelo
            Oscar
            Hatton
            Mosley
            Marquez

Corrales
            Castillo
            Berto
            Guerrero
            Maidana
            Hernendez
            Judah
            Gatti
            Ortiz

Mandfredy
            Corley
            Mitchell

His resume is sick
            Pacquiao - past prime, mid 30s, KO'd several times already recently by marquez, injured during the fight augmented by illegal iv drip used to mask severe ped use and closet ****sexuality.

Cotto - past prime, suffered debilitating male emasculation at the hands of margarito, pacquiao and bryan perez waist line.

Oscar - past prime, fighting once a year, in his mid 30s, possibly living a charlie sheen hedonistic lifestyle that includes ****sexual activities like cross dressing and dildos.

Hatton - got beat by collazo in his first fight at 147. robbed in order to make superfight vs floyd. cocaine addiction. not really a great fighter.

Mosley - late 30s. 1 year and a half inactive. almost KO'd floyd.

Marquez - career featherweight, made to move up several weight classes. cheated on the scale by floyd. past prime. several wars vs pacquiao already.

Corrales - his best win. not even a real hall of fame fighter. how you gonna be TBE when your best win is not even a hall of famer?

Castillo - beat floyd the first time:

Berto -
            Guerrero - solid pro. nothing special.
            Maidana - solid pro. nothing special. got beat by amir khan. ran from him like a b*tch in their final round. shameful.
            Genaro - solid pro. nothing special.
            Judah -
            Ortiz -

Manfredy, Corley, Mitchell, :none are great fighters one was washed up.

Comment

Best post ever...

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              if floyd beat manny than cotto beat canelo. clean punching is how canelo beat cotto but in the floyd-manny fight there was only one guy landing cleanly and that wasn't floyd but he still managed to outbox manny somehow even though his punches were grazing and barely landing so why didn't cotto win? he did the same thing. reputation goes a long way. because manny didn't try to overpower him he automatically lost. in the cotto-canelo fight no one expected canelo to be aggressive so they judged the fight based on what actually happened unlike in floyd-manny which was judged on what they thought was going to happen but didn't. manny's not doing what we thoguht he would do therefore he lost. floyd is doing what he always does therefore he wins. but who was landing the cleaner punches? derp! it just didn't matter. totally flipped the way they scored fights based on who was fighting.

This is the best post I've ever read on Boxingscene. EVER! Why? Because you weren't/aren't fooled by the trickery and ignorant posters and fanboys on here and neither am I. I said the same exact thing! If these same set of judges had judged the May 2nd fight, Manny would've emerged a clear winner! FACT. The judges got it right this time and wrong on May 2nd. Activity doesn't always mean effectiveness. Canelo's defense nullified Cotto's activity just like Manny's defense nullified Floyd's activity. How can anyone argue FACTS is beyond me. Smh. But Floyd is a better boxer than Manny though? Cotto is a better boxer then Canelo, ey? The answers aren't that simple. If Manny didn't tear his rotator's cuff, he may have at least dropped Floyd and marked up his face. I think Canelo carried Cotto at times and was playing with him. He admires Cotto and didn't go all out , except the last round, where he gave Cotto a CLEAR beating and had him running.

Comment

greatest of this era hands down.....now watch a f@990t ass floyd hater "TRY" to dispute this undeniable fact!

Comment

Floyd took Nelo to school....the kid got his lesson from the best....now if Floyd thinks he can do that again, well let's just say, since then, he's gotten older while Nelo has gotten a bit better....Nelo vs Floyd was kinda like BHop vs Roy 1....BHop was still a little too green for the brilliance of Roy...same with Nelo, he was a little too green for Floyd's masterful boxing....there's levels to this...Floyd has proven over and over that his level is above and beyond that of his opponents....Nelo don't need to beat Floyd imo....he can become a ATG without that rematch

Comment

I don't know how Floyd stans can ever be so proud of the Ortiz win.
                    Lol, that's actually one of my favorite fights. Ortiz ran his mouth, used dirty tricks then folded when Mayweather returned the favor.....**** was classic.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      Canelo lost before he even got into the ring, he looked gaunt, gulping on water soon as he got off the scales

For the Cotto weigh in he looked healthy, you can see the fullness in his face...

I think a healthy Canelo is far far more dangerous and can pose Floyd a lot of problems...

Also he's maturing as a fighter
                      Canelo looked exactly the same in the Cotto fight vs the floyd fight. Nothing new to his arsenal nothing different. Fought the exact same style, with the same strengths and sane weaknesses. Please stop with this crap. No1 believes it.

Comment

Working...
                      X