No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hagler Unsure if Mayweather Can Mentally Handle a Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
    im not talkin about today's comments..im talk about his past comments leading into the fight the days that i lost the respect..today he is just voicing opinion..but when he went to the coward calling stuff i lost tons of respect for him
    I'm sure he's hurt by your comments. I'm sure hagler and any other black can care less about how much money he makes (even though they said "good for him") its all about legacy and pride for those guys (prize fighting ) so get your head outta your ass

Comment

floyd knows pac cant touch his much needed dope..they can shut camp down all they want and still cant pull out that good ole needle...floyd aint worried about this dude..
      Another lame statement by u. Great

Comment

lost respect for a lot of the past great black fighters who always poop on todays black fighters...hagler had choice words to say about floyd wanting blood from a very evident situation...sorry bro but this aint the 80s no more and the proof was in your face as his stamina power and speed all got better moving up in weight..now today thanks to floyd eveybody is expect to test..and if they dont we on they case...funny huh??...watch the arguers of this post wont argue the final fact...they will say he never got caught so he was clean...yea but OJ was guilty tho huh?
        ok i believe u just went full ****** now. i gave u a pass in the other thread but u're just making a fool out of urself now.

Comment

im not talkin about today's comments..im talk about his past comments leading into the fight the days that i lost the respect..today he is just voicing opinion..but when he went to the coward calling stuff i lost tons of respect for him
          Im sure he cares abt u losing respect for a brotha. This guy is a HOF fighter while ur a lame poster calling another HOF fighter a PED cheat with no proof. Problems with groupies like u is that u cant see clearly when another guy calls out ur male hero. U think that since hes black he should s*ck on Floyd d*ck every minute like u do, but it doesnt work like this.

Floyd probably care less than u what Hagler said. Im a Pac fan and think Floyd will win the fight and I dont need to call Floyd a coward or a PED cheat since hes working with suspicious guys. See the difference? Im a boxing fan while guys like u are groupies...

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            ok i believe u just went full ****** now. i gave u a pass in the other thread but u're just making a fool out of urself now.
            This dummy cant see clearly. Pac has lost speed and power. At the lower weight he could hurt the guy badly with just one punch but now he he has to punch alot to hurt the guys. Just watch him shadow box at the lower weight... he was wayyyyyyy faster. And LOL at the OJ ****. This dude ****ed up. Probably a Black Panther member or something

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
              I'm sure he's hurt by your comments. I'm sure hagler and any other black can care less about how much money he makes (even though they said "good for him") its all about legacy and pride for those guys (prize fighting ) so get your head outta your ass
              If it was all about pride and glory to Hagler, he wouldn't have accepted the money from Ray to buy every advantage during negotiations

Comment

lost respect for a lot of the past great black fighters who always poop on todays black fighters...hagler had choice words to say about floyd wanting blood from a very evident situation...sorry bro but this aint the 80s no more and the proof was in your face as his stamina power and speed all got better moving up in weight..now today thanks to floyd eveybody is expect to test..and if they dont we on they case...funny huh??...watch the arguers of this post wont argue the final fact...they will say he never got caught so he was clean...yea but OJ was guilty tho huh?
                Not so much a black and white thing but Hagler is just one bitter ass dude in general. He was bitter of Sugar Ray Leonard's mainstream success as well.

Comment

its funny that the floyd fans is saying that great african american boxers are envy and jealous of eachother and thats what they're doing to floyd. did u guys forget floyd also acted this way towards them??

Comment

why does the floyd fans act like floyd is this well behave respected individual? floyd never gave a shiiet about the past ATGs.

Comment

If Floyd loses like Hagler did, I can see him doing the same thing Hagler did, wlak away and never return.

Comment

Working...
                      X