Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Privalged to see that level of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      You missed out all the bits where Pedraza landed. All those nice body shots too.
      Pedraza fought a disciplined fight and made himself tough to break down. He did some good work, but tbh he didn’t land many highlight worthy punches.

Comment

Because Loma was supposed to dominate every round. He's been talked about like he's a boxing god, so when people see him lose rounds to someone like Pedraza that's not supposed to happen. Then we have his fans that are in denial that it happened and carry on talking like he's an untouchable boxing god. You'd think after the Linares fight they'd tone it down a bit.
        Dude. We all know you're a hater. You talk like you're some objective rational guy but you're not.

Take your logic for example.

People talk about lomachenko like hes a god, hes supposed to win every round.

So who do you talk about like a god Robbie? Who do other boxers who are gods in peoples eyes? Floyd? Canelo? Wilder?

All those dudes lose rounds and I dont see you complaining like you do about lomachenko. It's only lomachenko when you come to complain. I mean arent you the same dude who think GGG is a hype job too despite being the best MW in the last decade?

At least own it dude.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

I'll say this if your not KOing Loma or getting KD's your not beating him especially in the later rounds when your drained with the constant movement.
          Loma wasn't exposed". Imo he never had great defense. Speed and movement doesn't equal great defense. He isn't a superbly conditioned fighter but his defense has always been his Achilles heal.

Comment

Loma is too much. Angles and faints dude didnt know where he was coming from.

Comment

How is speaking the truth ****ting on him? TS is misrepresenting what happened in the fight. Up until the 11th it was a close fight.
              No really close, loma won nearly every round, whats close about that

Comment

not being biased but frank davis would knock loma out with one punch

Comment

Because Loma was supposed to dominate every round. He's been talked about like he's a boxing god, so when people see him lose rounds to someone like Pedraza that's not supposed to happen. Then we have his fans that are in denial that it happened and carry on talking like he's an untouchable boxing god. You'd think after the Linares fight they'd tone it down a bit.
                  You gotta get better at interpreting hyperbole, man. Some people are just a bit freer and more lavish with their praise than others is all - any boxing fan worth answering knows that even the best fighters get hit... How's about you do a bit of hyping instead of just being the miserable git who tries to piss on everyone's parade? I'd like to hear you wax lyrical about your favourite fighters. It's more fun, man, believe me, and probably make you a more interesting poster too.

Comment

I had it 119-107

Exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      Then you have guys like this. Can't wait to try and shlt on somebody. Haha. Some things never change...
                      Robbie Barratt gets most enjoyment out of trashing fighters. That's what he's here for. Whereas you or I like to support certain fighters, and talk up exciting fights. Robbie likes coming here to bad mouth fighters and offload all of the negativity that must build up in his offline life. Pretty sure he is autistic and/or mentally ill.

Comment

Working...
                      X