No announcement yet.

DAZN is better than ESPN plus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Better fights. Better presentation. Better streaming. Easier to find boxing content. I'm very happy with mt free trial and will be paying the $10 a month when my free trial is over
    I like both of them except that Barak and AJ part seems like overkill but overall I enjoyed the AJ and Vargas cards. I ordered that an ESPN+. What I also like about ESPN+ is the other sports. I have been watching baseball and soccer as well.

I am starting to think I should just drop my Showtime subscription. I get way more fights from DAZN and ESPN+ and I get both of those channels for what I pay for SHO plus with Fox taking some of the SHO talent I think that is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Park the BS View Post
      Not only that, but England is better than America.

In England the people are incredible and universally recognised as the most polite, decent human beings on earth.

All Americans are rapists and murderers.

Bill Cosby, murdered and raped over 900 woman.

FACT.
      -MEGA- BostonGuy get rid of this alt please

Comment

The DAZN stream is much better, by far...and the content is better. I had an easier time rewinding backward and forward with DAZN as well. Can pick up the live show before and afterward and start it whenever I want, based on when I get home.
        Last edited by richardt; 10-10-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Better fights. Better presentation. Better streaming. Easier to find boxing content. I'm very happy with mt free trial and will be paying the $10 a month when my free trial is over
          err...
          what's going on here? where is the real MotorCity Cobra???

i think having both espn+ and dazn can only be great for boxing in the long run. ultimately, i think we will see better fights and cards as time goes on. A-list boxers won't want to be left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
            in 2018, your location shouldn't even matter. holler at paypal and a VPN my dude

I'm cutting HBO this month, no need for it any more.
            DAZN got a VPN blocker bruh I have tried it but they know I'm using one..

Comment

I can't comment on the prices as DAZN & ESPN+ comp my accounts, but I will say that I watch DAZN almost every week and I almost never watch ESPN+. Between boxing & MMA, DAZN almost always has a fight coming up I'm very interested in and I can't even remember the last time ESPN+ had a fight I cared about.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                -MEGA- BostonGuy get rid of this alt please
                Nah . Come on .
                I found it kinda Funny .

Comment

I think as long as the WBSS is interesting I'll be rooting for Hearn to succeed in the states.

Comment

I was gonna keep it, but I can't watch nothing live without buffering & pausing bs happening all the time.

Illegal streams>Legal streams.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      I think as long as the WBSS is interesting I'll be rooting for Hearn to succeed in the states.
                      He's going to succeed it's just a matter of time. Love him or hate him the man's work ethic is second to none and works twice as hard as Al, Bob, Oscar or anyone in the boxing business for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X