Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Coach Talks Loss, Confident Wilder is KO'd in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Ortiz vs. Miller (or Dillan Whyte) on the undercard of Wilder vs. Joshua! Let's Go!
    Good idea. With the winner getting a shot at the Joshua/Wilder winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
      The only thing that would happen in a rematch is a earlier knock out. The coach thinking they were winning and Wilder has no defense only makes it even earlier
      So Wilder has a defense? You must have Superman eyes that no one else has.

LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        No. To be fair to wilder he gave ortiz his chance and he blew it.
        Anybody who says no rematch is just a Wilder worshipper and nothing more. You just don't wanna have your idol taking another chance like that. That's all there is to it. You should at the very least admit that.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Anybody who says no rematch is just a Wilder worshipper and nothing more. You just don't wanna have your idol taking aunother chance like that. That's all there is to it. You should at the very least admit that.
          Mate I'm far from a wilder worshipper lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
            What I've been saying forever it's not like he will take Whyte or Miller next, what's the point of beating Breazeale down he's better off taking the rematch or face Fury seeing that Hearns wants no parts of this fight. they only speak on this fight based on flaws they thought they saw, but I know Joshua does not want this fight next and he will not just go in there and land with ease it looks like they are being forced or pressured into this fight with Wilder anyways.
            You mad bro ?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              So Wilder has a defense? You must have Superman eyes that no one else has.

LOL!!!
              I just keep them open, it isn't hard, you should try

Comment

I would like to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                  The only thing that would happen in a rematch is a earlier knock out. The coach thinking they were winning and Wilder has no defense only makes it even earlier
                  You mad bro ?

Comment

Wilder survived ur storm stayed composed and beat ur ass move on Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      "I saw that we were winning, but I knew we were not going to win by decision."

Corruption determines the outcome of another big fight. Instead of just being able to cruise to a points victory and run out the clock, a tired Ortiz was forced to go forward into the power of one of the biggest punchers in the sport because he and his team knew that Al Haymon and the US boxing establishment is so corrupt, they were going to rob Ortiz unless he got a knockout.

And if you look at the scorecards, they were right. As if the fact Ortiz was 40 years old didn't already delegitimize the entire fight, that just adds the cherry on top. Anyone who counts this as a real win for Wilder is sipping on that biased tea again. This fight was a sham, in so many ways. This is just another one.
                      What corruption arr u speaking of??? Because the medical Dr. checked out wilder for a few seconds? Thats no diffferent than if water is spilled in the corner after a round or the corner forgets a mouthpiece or the tape is coming off a glove those few extra seconds didnt allow Wilder to recover.. Why didnt Ortiz jump on him when the round started why didnt he go to the body to try to sap any reamining stamina. Wilder weathered the storm and whupped his ass CONSPIRACY THEORIST FOH

Comment

Working...
                      X