Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: By End of 2019, Joyce Ready For Wilder, Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Who would Joyce need to defeat to be ELITE ? lol

Joyce would pound just about everyone outside the top 5 right now ... thats why not even Hughie wanted the fight ( didnt he fight for a world title ) and vacated his U.K belt bc Peter whos seen Joyce in the gym knows Joyce would have smashed him .
    Yeah well listen bro the only reason I am even responding to you is because you didn’t use those g@y emojis in your message for once, lol.

Yeah he would smash anyone outside of the top 5 in the division, sounds nice but until he actually does I will reserve my praise.

I have nothing against him and I like is come forward style but I don’t think he’ll be ready for the elite in a years time.

No way.
    Last edited by 2fast2strong; 08-20-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      Yeah well listen bro the only reason I am even responding to you is because you didn’t use those g@y emojis in your message for once, lol.

Yeah he would smash anyone outside of the top 5 in the division, sounds nice but until he actually does I will reserve my praise.

I have nothing against him and I like is come forward style but I don’t think he’ll be ready for the elite in a years time.

No way.
      You just dont know what your watching and basing hes not ready on NUMBERS .

Numbers dont fight the actual boxers do so rankings have little meaning here .

Just bc he defeatas a top rated guy doesn't mean he all of a sudden is one .

Theres a reason he has several guys decline him but think what you want , i like reality of actually going by what someone does in the ring and what boxing knowledgeables say not what theyre ranked on paper .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        You just dont know what your watching and basing hes not ready on NUMBERS .

Numbers dont fight the actual boxers do so rankings have little meaning here .

Just bc he defeatas a top rated guy doesn't mean he all of a sudden is one .

Theres a reason he has several guys decline him but think what you want , i like reality of actually going by what someone does in the ring and what boxing knowledgeables say not what theyre ranked on paper .
        There you go with those g@y ass emojis again so this is my last reply to you kind sir.

I don’t know what I’m watching?

But you do of course, lol.

And of course if he beats a top ranked guy it means he will take the guy’s ranking he just beat and then that makes him a top ranked fighter.

That’s the way rankings work.

Is that a new concept for you or something?

And the guys who turned him down is because there is no real upside and no real money in it if they win.

For an American you sure are in love with British fighters and that’s your prerogative.

I enjoy the British boxing scene but I guess some really go overboard.

Comment

Joe Joyce needs to step up and fight the likes of Gerald Washington, Andy Ruiz, Charles Martin or Bryant Jenning.

We will know his level after those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
            No interest in Joe Joyce now that DisAbel is 'training' him - if Joyce is lucky he will stagnate under DisAbel instead of regressing. Yet another boxer with a good amateur career that Abel can swoop in and pick up and take credit for. Hate that greasy little kunt
            Who gives a toss what you think? Fatherless brainless mongrel..

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Baitman View Post
              Who gives a toss what you think? Fatherless brainless mongrel..
              Wow man you are so damn triggered, you have raged at 3 separate comments of mine within the space of like 2 minutes.

GGG and the whole of Kazakhstan don't care about you trailer trash little boy so get off my nuts and shoot up a school instead of venting your **** frustrations on here.

Comment

Joe Joyce is fast turning into the boogeyman of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  Wow man you are so damn triggered, you have raged at 3 separate comments of mine within the space of like 2 minutes.

GGG and the whole of Kazakhstan don't care about you trailer trash little boy so get off my nuts and shoot up a school instead of venting your **** frustrations on here.
                  Shoot up a school? You being racist?

Comment

Joyce won't be ready in 2029.... because hes a big robotic oaf who punches like hes under water.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                      Shoot up a school? You being racist?
                      LMAO racist? What the hell are you talking about? Surely you are trolling?

It's genuinely hard to tell on here

(unless you are suggesting a particular race is responsible for all school shootings, in which case you are the racist....right?)

Comment

Working...
                      X