Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eleider Alvarez vs Adonis Stevenson in Canada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eleider dont want none of 'Superman' Adonis Stevenson, I think Alvarez would rematch Jean Pascal before he steps up to the LINEAL TRUE LHW CHAMPION.

These haters denied Adonis his due respect, now I think its clear after Kovalev got spanked ( AGAIN ) that the 175 class always belonged to Stevenson.

Team 'Superman' got the last laugh, we owned them.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Eleider dont want none of 'Superman' Adonis Stevenson, I think Alvarez would rematch Jean Pascal before he steps up to the LINEAL TRUE LHW CHAMPION.

These haters denied Adonis his due respect, now I think its clear after Kovalev got spanked ( AGAIN ) that the 175 class always belonged to Stevenson.

lol what a clown. chickenson gets clowned again by ducking kovalev for years and also alvarez too. So much ducking quack quack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        That would probably be a pretty big ticket seller at the Bell Centre in Montreal, wouldn't it?
        chickenson didnt want any part of alvarez before now that alvarez knocked out krusher what makes you think chickenson will be in a rush to fight him??? alvarez isn't a big name either so it isnt a money fight.

Comment

Stevenson wouldn't fight him before so how likely is it that he fights him now? Alvarez by KO if they do fight. Stevenson is very old and not nearly as good as he was 2 or 3 years ago.

Comment

Stevenson should retire and ride off into the sunset. The time is now

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              That would probably be a pretty big ticket seller at the Bell Centre in Montreal, wouldn't it?
              That would sell but if I’m Alvarez I tell Stevenson to go f-ck himself since he kept ducking him. The money would be good and Alvarez has a good chance to win but something just doesn’t feel right if Stevenson reaps the benefit of continually avoiding Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                lol what a clown. chickenson gets clowned again by ducking kovalev for years and also alvarez too. So much ducking quack quack!!!
                After witnessing the ass whooping that made you weep in front of your stream you had to create an Alt to hide your face from the overwhelming shame you feel right now! PATHETIC!

Have some pride in yourself, don't be so pitiful and take your losses like a man ; I would have more respect from you if you called me the 'Big-Bad-Booty-Daddy' ' Wifes-Cheek-Clapper' through your real account! Thats all I got for you chump!

Comment

I think Stevenson will continue to duck Alvarez. Kudos to Alvarez on his performance against Kovalev.

Comment

All the old guard is being removed from the equation at 175, the pimp is next after barely surviving the last fight

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

he proved he was always the best by sitting on the sidelines without fighting a soul for 5 years while the best fought each other and eventually lost? really strange way of looking at sports. only in boxing does it work this way. you can't not play and win the super bowl but in boxing if you have crazy fans anything is possible.

we owned them....tribalism.

Comment

Working...
                      X