Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Or Will Canelo go back to his old style after GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Or Will Canelo go back to his old style after GGG?

I was wondering if he will for now on fight the same way that GGG forced him into.

Im thinking about guys like Thurman who never went back to their old style after being forced to change it.

What is his "old style" exactly? He's always been a counterpuncher.

Comment

I think any great boxer has several styles that they can use

Comment

It will be exactly the same as the first fight not he will get the decision this time.

Comment

GGG has issues with movement, why would you not exploit that?? Make him move his feet as he has to set his feet to get his shots off

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            What is his "old style" exactly? He's always been a counterpuncher.
            So u aint see no diffrence when he fought GGG. U know what i meant. Dont have to get all technical bro

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              GGG has issues with movement, why would you not exploit that?? Make him move his feet as he has to set his feet to get his shots off
              Yea of course....But im moreso thinking if he will always revert to using feet with any threat of a power

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                So u aint see no diffrence when he fought GGG. U know what i meant. Dont have to get all technical bro
                You have different strategies for different opponents. Obviously Canelo wouldn't fight GGG the same he did Kirkland or Chavez JR. GGG wants Canelo to stand right in front of him and brawl but Canelo is smart enough not to do that.

Comment

Listen We all know Canelo is a counter puncher and he works off of what the other guy does! So it really comes down to GGG and what he’s gonna do! If GGG wants to give the fans a fire fight then he’s gonna have to be willing to just Canelo on the inside! But my guess is he’s gonna play it safe and stay behind the jab the whole fight! He won’t dare try to pull the same thing he did on Brook and Vanes! Canelo will easily roll him up!

Comment

Canelo claims GGG's power was nothing special but it was pretty obvious he felt the power because he was moving more than usual. Golovkin will once again take control of the centre of the ring and force Canelo' to fight off the back foot all night long.

Comment

Working...
                    X