Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people calling for Pacquiao.. a 147 champion... to fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Ah I see, I'm gonna have to look into it properly, but if that's the case, it's a shame but I can't complain because Keith has been out for too long, so despite their corruption I wouldn't have a problem with the WBA downgrading Keith, I'm just surprised if that's the case.

We gonna have a lot of rebuilding to do! Team Thurman all day
    I just saw it as the WBA pulling a BS stunt to throw a Super title on Pac. The timing was suspicious AF.

One Time needs to get active again. People are starting to hate on him. Needs to come back and show that he still is a top dog at 147

Comment

Pacman vs Thurman baby, lets make it happen. Pacman has an opportunity to beat the #1 welter and go out on top, Thurman has an opportunity to hit new levels of stardom and beat and ATG. That's my all time fav vs my current fav.
      Thurman is no longer the #1 welter. He old news now. thats his own doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        Thurman is no longer the #1 welter. He old news now. thats his own doing.
        In your opinion. In reality and on paper, Thurman holds the #1 ranking, despite the lack of activity.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          WBA elevated it to Super when they stripped Thurman a few days ago.
          WBA hasn't stripped Thurman.

Comment

In your opinion. In reality and on paper, Thurman holds the #1 ranking, despite the lack of activity.
            on paper yes. not in reality. in reality he's irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              WBA elevated it to Super when they stripped Thurman a few days ago.
              Thurman was not stripped by the WBA

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                on paper yes. not in reality. in reality he's irrelevant.
                What's on paper and proven is reality bro, not what's in your head.

Comment

Some people dont wanna see him get hurt too...Crawford, Spence, Thurman hard fights on the legend.

Loma fight a win win. Cuz Manny doesn't risk getting killed just outclassed

Comment

Working...
                  X