Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts On White People Adopting Black Babies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in a predominantly affluent white neighborhood. A guy down the street from me is a foster parent to 4-5 black kids and has adopted a few of them. These kids are living in a nice house (out of the ghetto), are loved unconditionally by this white family and in a stable living environment. I respect and admire the man’s commitment and kindness in raising these kids.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with it, however, I'd adopt the American black babies over foreign African babies like some of these celebrities do.

Comment

I don’t see the big deal. I see it all the time in Jersey. Kids need loving homes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Your average person, who cares.. my cousin adopted his wife’s mixed kid when he was a baby. Not a big deal.

But I do hate when celebs adopt some poor African kid and parade them around like a piece of jewelry or designer purse.
          Like that hoe Angelina jolie who adopts kids from vietnam

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
            What if it's black folks adopting white babies...is that OK with you?
            You have to be financially stable to adopt a child.

Comment

I'd never adopt a black baby... Only a white one.

Comment

All good until someone records them doing chores and accuses you of exploitation.

Comment

I think it's good at the beginning, but then they name them 'Tom' and then it all goes downhill from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    to me it seems gimmicky.

thoughts?
                    It seems like people who care to me. Your comment appears childish..

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                      I'd never adopt a black baby... Only a white one.
                      Thank God because you don't have enough character to adopt a black one..

Comment

Working...
                      X