No announcement yet.

Bellew v Haye II Press Conference Today - the Biggest Show in Town

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellew v Haye II Press Conference Today - the Biggest Show in Town

The Dwayne Johnson of the boxing world will be back on the mic this afternoon in the second press conference for the BIGGEST fight on 5 May this year.

You can't beat a Matchroom press conference headed by the man himself Eddie Hearn, the slickest, most slippery and well dressed promoter in the game.

All eyes on my G David Deron Haye this afternoon.

Arguably two of the best heavyweights that are currently fighting each other on May 5th at the 02 Arena

Comment

lol Bellew just may spark him again...

Injury or not the fight was a lot closer than it should have been, with Haye being such a naturally larger man..

Lol Bellew pounded him on the ropes for like 5 rounds - that was divine justice.

Comment

a cripple v a scouse pudding. no thanks.

Comment

Lol i enjoyed this press conference, Haye with his sarcastic humble approach and Bellew DESPERATELY trying to goad him in and failing

Comment

Bellew will beat him again.

Comment

How Eddie can question Haye's heart after the first fight, any question marks about his heart should have been put to bed.

I don't know if Eddie, Tony etc are doing it on purpose but they seem to act as if Haye wasn't injured in the first 5 rounds when talking about the fight which is laughable but it may just be mind games.

Comment

I shouldn't be, but I'm really looking forward to this fight, I'm a sucker for these kind of bad-blood matches, no matter the level both guys are at

Comment

Working...
                X