Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to think It's a pick em fight but after tonight there's no way he could handle those shots . Gamboa hurt Crawford a little guy compared to Spence . Floyd knew not to get in the ring after he felt Spence shots . No mas jumped out of the sparring session!!

Comment

Personally I feel Crawford would exploit Spence orthodox style

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Not even close for me. 29 y/o Floyd washes this 29 y/o Spence. He was getting hit clean by Lamont and was having trouble landing clean on a guy who literally stood right in front of him - oddest strategy of a fighter I've seen
        Of course he was getting hit clean it’s a fight. Spence is a pressure fighter. When was Errol struggling to land clean? He took it to Lamont from round one on. And as great as Floyd is/was WW was never his best division IMO. Spence would give prime Floyd a tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mpwilson449 View Post
          Personally I feel Crawford would exploit Spence orthodox style
          Too small........

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Of course he was getting hit clean it’s a fight. Spence is a pressure fighter. When was Errol struggling to land clean? He took it to Lamont from round one on. And as great as Floyd is/was WW was never his best division IMO. Spence would give prime Floyd a tough fight.
            I respect that you have an opinion. It's awful, but I respect you having one.

Errol couldn't get to Lamont until about round 4-5 due to the shell defense (not philly shell).

I mean...I predicted a TKO within 7 rounds and I was smack right.

No surprise though...Errol was 25-1 betting favorite....

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              I respect that you have an opinion. It's awful, but I respect you having one.

Errol couldn't get to Lamont until about round 4-5 due to the shell defense (not philly shell).

I mean...I predicted a TKO within 7 rounds and I was smack right.

No surprise though...Errol was 25-1 betting favorite....
              Two handed southpaws are dangerous and I’m as much of a Floyd fan as anyone on NSB. But I also keep it 100. And all I said was he’d give Floyd a tough fight. He’s too physically strong for Floyd to just walk through him.

Comment

That is a 50/50 fight. Spence has power advantage but Crawford has better movement and reflexes. I think they are evenly matched in size, strength and stamina.

Comment

Spence is fundamentally sound (good feet positioning, excellent body work, knows how to cut off the ring, etc) and never break from the fundamentals even when things aren't going well. If you can't hurt Spence, he will keep coming.

Everybody was talking about how Spence gets tagged, this is boxing...everybody get's tagged. I've seen Mayweather get tagged, I've seen Crawford get tagged..it happens.

Personally I think Brook beats Crawford...Brook is not a bum. In round 2 against GGG, he was timing and tagging GGG until GGG broke his orbital eye socket.

Brook was beating Spence but Spence never broke from the fundamentals and finally broke Brook will (and his other orbital eye socket). Spence gave Floyd a black eye, made Broner cry (Broner sucks now but still) and went tit for tat with 154 lb Jermell Charlo in sparring.

Spence batters Crawford, Brook beats Crawford....everyone else at 147, I feel like Bud beats.

Comment

I'll wait to see Crawford at 147 first.

Comment

You never know until they share a ring but I think Spence knocks Crawford out. I think Crawford beats all other welterweights but no welterweight beats Spence or even lasts the full 12 rounds in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X