Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Jacobs Beat Golovkin, Canelo Will Beat Him Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
    inb4 "khan was beating canelo before the ko"
    Khan was making Canelo look pretty bad. Thats how I remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      10 of the guys GGG knocked out in world title fights had never been stopped before.

That's a fact and none of that gibberish you just posted can alter it.
      Don't tell me numbers. Tell me names.. I can use a laugh on how tough you make these Cab Drivers sound. Bet u not 1 fkn makes the HOF he fought?

STFU or take the bet?? Lemuix hofame??? WADE??? Jacobs??? I'll put $10K none of the guys GGG fought before EVER makes the HOF FUK it $20K. Now match me $for$ you stupid fuk.
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 09-07-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        I personally think this fight goes the distance but I do think Canelos power is exaggerated. Do you think cotto would've lasted 12 with ggg?
        We BOTH know this fight goes 12 rounds. Let's not kid ourselves.

I already out a sht ton of $$$$$ on Canelo making various rounds with DIFFERNT GGGtards.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          You are either lying or haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Just looking at GGG's world title fights .. 10 of the guys he KTFO had never been stopped before.

And I'm sure he must have KO'd others who had never been stopped before he won his first world title.
          I'm so TIRED of your BS! $2K right now Canelo makes it to round 10. Don't forget you POS you has GGG winning by KO WAY before then... Let's see how much of a LIAR POS you are... And I ALWAYS pay my bets.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            Khan was making Canelo look pretty bad. Thats how I remember it.
            ??? And I remember Brook 13 lbs less than GGG's weight class making GGG look bad at times as well.

Too bad unlike Khan the fight wasn't at 155??? I would of actually put money on Brook if GGG had to drop to 155 like Canelo did....

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              Diego is Maxi

for real? ahahah

Comment

hi maxi

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                Thanks, proof of you being owned. You actually said at one point that Golovkin ducked Cotto. LOL!

You are actually arguing that the A side fighter got taken to the cleaners in negotiations by the B side. DLH ceded the weight, they ceded on the flat fee. LOL!

No they didn't cede on those things because they weren't real obstacles to the fight, they were made up to save face by DLH. He said he wanted Canelo to fight Golovkin in 2017. It wasn't Canelo it was DLH who put up those obstacles. Canelo wanted to fight but GBP didn't. So he threw that crap up so morons like you would fully slurp it up and that's what you did. You love to slurp up whatever Oscar shoots out don't you boy? LOL!

Enjoy the fight. I got no ill will towards any of them. May the best fighter win.

you had one job, foolio

just one

..... explain why Mr "anyone from 154-168" was more than happy to defend his title against Rosado at catchweight..... but totally refused to negotiate on weight with Canelo.....?

will you duck that question 14 times on this thread, like you did on the other?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  you had one job, foolio

just one

will you duck that question 14 times on this thread, like you did on the other?
                  Why are these GGG fans saying he's old over night???

Comment

GGG 2016

GGG fans say GGG 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      ??? And I remember Brook 13 lbs less than GGG's weight class making GGG look bad at times as well.

Too bad unlike Khan the fight wasn't at 155??? I would of actually put money on Brook if GGG had to drop to 155 like Canelo did....
                      lmao this /\ dummy is not aware brook was actually HEAVIER than gennady for the 30 day weigh in

your excuses have no ground

Comment

Working...
                      X