No announcement yet.

Exposed- john Oliver, two-face pandering to idiot liberal followers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I don't find it a good use of my time to read someone whine about harmless humor directed towards the President. I wasn't upset about the article, I just realized it will make no material benefit to me and stopped reading accordingly.

Give me a Cliff's Notes of what you find to be informative in this article. What did John Oliver do exactly.
    i would not say this is harmless humor. john oliver is wildly popular among the left crying, b*tching, rioting and attacking people on the streets. blatant misinformation propaganda like john oliver has proven to be quite the opposite of harmless.

Comment

life is so funny, no matter what it is theirs always haters and rivals

Bloods vs crips
      Sur vs Norte
      Reliqion vs non believers
      Conservatives vs liberals

etc
      etc
      etc

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I don't think Colbert (or anyone) should have been surprised that they cheered that. Most libs have a negative impression of Comey who they associate with being part of why Clinton lost the election.

Also I don't get the title, it's not as if Colbert said something and then they booed Comey getting fired or whatever.

OK.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
          That wasn't even the point of the article.

So you don't find it hypocritical that Oliver takes advantage of policies introduced by Trump to his benefit?

While on his lame Sunday night platform he makes jokes about these same policies and condemns them?

Oh, and Colbert Oliver and that other dude whatever his name is aren't funny in the least. Their audience is made up of people with low IQs and sop****ric senses of humor.

Mostly high school kids and freshmen from bottom tier universities
          If I shared an article with you where the first few paragraphs were just the author whining about how unfair it is that Trump is president (a hypothetical, not expressing my opinion), I imagine you'd be reluctant to read the rest. Even if those first few paragraphs was not the point of the rest of the article. Frankly, by that far into reading something I generally expect that it would be building towards a concrete thesis or a concrete anything.

Basically I'd be shocked if you guys criticizing my decision really read the entirety of everything that people pass your way.

I think Colbert is funny despite that I wouldn't characterize myself as belonging to the group that you described. I don't really watch his show now tho, but I used to when he was on Comedy Central. I don't watch John Oliver at all. Have watched a couple of videos of him and he doesn't seem to be up my alley.

Yes I would find it to be hypocritical, if it turns out that that is the case. I'll look at the rest of this article another time.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-11-2017, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

OK.
            My honest opinion anyway. I didn't care for Comey much myself.

Comment

a money hungry, fame grabbing celebrity? oh what a conspiracy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Anybody see last night's Colbert about the Comey firing?
                That was hilarious!!!

And quite telling. Those people are such blind party superfans they forgot Comey is back on their team!

They instinctively boo'ed Coney because the team D party leaders had told them Comey was a bad guy playing for the other team. They were so stupid they forgot that once Trump fired Comey, that means Comey is now a good guy and back on their team again.

Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

It's like those Cleveland Indians superfans on Major League 2.

"Jack Parkman sucks!!"
                  (Parkman is traded to Cleveland)
                  "Jack Parkman rules!!"
                  (Parkman is traded from Cleveland)
                  "Jack Parkman sucks!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X