Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you guys think of carly rae jepsen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    It was literally everywhere for a while there. I don't mean just the radio, either - I'd be at red lights next to obnoxious ****s blasting it, it'd be on at a bar, restaurant, or store I happened to be in at the time, it was all over the internet and facebook, ****ers were using it as their ring tone, etc, etc, etc...
    Over the summer I was in Italy and it was playing at a bar there. They don't even speak English and yet the radio played that song. Unbelievable.

Anyway, she's cute and I'd fuck her.

Comment

Comment

After carefully surveying the pics, I wouldn't.

And I love brunettes....

Comment

I'd smash with the force of 1,000 suns

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            when that song comes on the radio you put up your window because you don't want anyone to know you hearing it because is a catchy song that's why.

Reminds me of that time that one of the lad's caught me grooving out to the Cheeky Girls's "Touch My Bum".I was about to hang my head in shame when he threw his shirt off and started dancing,and naturally I joined in.

What a hot,sweaty summer night that was.Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              when that song comes on the radio you put up your window because you don't want anyone to know you hearing it because is a catchy song that's why.

I would definitely get her number take her out impregnate and then call her the next day..............maybe.
              Id be singing this song like Terry Crews sings "1000 miles" in white chicks.

And Id marry Carly Rae Jepsen.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                Id be singing this song like Terry Crews sings "1000 miles" in white chicks.

And Id marry Carly Rae Jepsen.

Comment

Working...
                X