Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate this pinoy chick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's no pinoy...but we definitely need some kind of pic in here for all the disappointed....

Comment

Comment

I was still a teenager when this thread was created.

Comment

Wsup foo those girls are like 3 at best. No ass, below average face, no ****...

I can get btchs like that without even trying but id rather not. Wtf

You go to some Vietnamese fare in Garden Grove and youll run into ghetto south east asian btchs like that everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            I was still a teenager when this thread was created.
            Damn Rolling Stone is that you?

Comment

Jessica Gomez
              Sandra Park 2Ne1
              Kirsteun Kreuk

Niga those are the kinda asian btches that i fuk with. You cant exPect an Asian broad to have fat bangin bodies but they still gotta have decent one but more importantly a real nice face. For asian girls, you gotta look at their faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                She's no pinoy...but we definitely need some kind of pic in here for all the disappointed....

This chick is most likely like mainland china... she is not Korean I know for a fact. And she dont smell like Japanese either.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  This chick is most likely like mainland china... she is not Korean I know for a fact. And she dont smell like Japanese either.
                  You dont find her attractive??

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    She could definitely pass for Japanese in some of her facial features but i only say that because she looks a bit like a Japanese girl i know. I wouldn't be surprised if she is.

Definitely not Korean though. My girlfriend is Korean and once you've been to Korea, you can spot 'em easily.

edit: i just reversed image searched her. She's Japanese, called Mikie Hara.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      You dont find her attractive??
                      There isnt much to grab.. i like big tiits and azz.

Comment

Working...
                      X