Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whyte: I Knocked Fury Down Multiple Times Sparring.. Will Fight Wilder If Fury Bails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Ortiz broke his back ? lol

Hadnt been active in a real fight for about 3 years prior to Wilder , he fought 44 yr old Thompson ,Dan Martz and Dave Allen coming off a loss (the same Allen who said he would never fight Joyce bc theres levels ) ...........

Yet im to believe Joyce the 6'6 power puncher ( denied olympic gold ) is a nobody for Ortiz ?
    Joyce best win is???????? you slam Wilder and say he doesnt deserve to unify with Joshua but Joyce deserve ortiz why??

Comment

on different news, Sammy Hagar is 70 today.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
        they are terrified of that fight happening, how does it look if joyce blasts out ortiz?
        I view it as 50/50 slight edge to Ortiz only bc Joyce has very fights and is open more .

Joyce could certainly win ,id like to see it but looking at Ortiz resume suggests hes not planning sticking around long and at 48 .

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          on different news, Sammy Hagar is 70 today.
          Wilder will want that on his resume !

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Can't do that. Joyce hasn't earned it. I think it only fair you hold Ortiz opponents to the same standard you hold GGG's.

As such, Joyce has to earn an Ortiz fight. When he does then Ortiz should respond to him.
            what belts has ortiz got?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Joyce best win is???????? you slam Wilder and say he doesnt deserve to unify with Joshua but Joyce deserve ortiz why??

I didnt say anyone deserves Ortiz , i know your slow but if you cant see Joyce would be a formidable opponent to that hes fighting regularly then your an idiot too .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-20-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                You go out the way to say the WBC champ is a nobody..but claim a nobody deserves a shot at a top 5 heavyweight...WHY??

Comment

You go out the way to say the WBC champ is a nobody..but claim a nobody deserves a shot at a top 5 heavyweight...WHY??
                  youre acting like joyce is a step down, hes a step up from ortiz's usual bum club.

Comment

Unless you can show me where im saying these things that makes you a liar .

Read the last reply again you dope !

Comment

Originally posted by the madison View Post
                      what belts has ortiz got?
                      who has joyce ranked even in the top 15?

Comment

Working...
                      X