No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury ETHERS Dillian Shyte on I.G.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patrick Baitman View Post
    If you had 3 years out the ring no training just getting fat. Would you risk a payday against a champ by fighting top 10? I wouldn't i'd fight two low risk fighters to regain some semblance of previous form bro.
    Yep.... can't forget what happened to Ricky Hatton. Poor Malignaggi was calling the fight for Sky and had to sit there and watch his payday disappear at the hands of a guy he'd beaten.

Comment

savage.........

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        or maybe they're unafraid to fight..win, lose or draw.

only today people think that taking a dangerous fight is "cashing out" - it should be the norm to take good fights and if you lose, so what? It didn't harm plenty of legendary fighters.
        these are the same clowns who've been saying Wilder is an unknown bum who's not even known in his own country.. but now Fury is "cashing out" against him?? how do you cash out against somebody who's not known?

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Wilder told Shyte "beat Ortiz and I'll fight you"

Dilllian Shyte said "helll no I'll fight pillow fisted Parker instead" and he still manages to almost get KTFO.

after calling Ortiz a 1000 year old bum you would think Shyte would jump at the challenge from Wilder.. but he ducked knowing Ortiz isn't a speed bump he's a brick wall. all the momentum from Shyte would've ended that night.
          Luis Ortiz puts Whyte to sleep. That guy is the definition of mediocre. It says a lot about how dumb Hearn's minions are that they're rallying for him to get a world title shot like he'd actually do something with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Wilder told Shyte "beat Ortiz and I'll fight you"

Dilllian Shyte said "helll no I'll fight pillow fisted Parker instead" and he still manages to almost get KTFO.

after calling Ortiz a 1000 year old bum you would think Shyte would jump at the challenge from Wilder.. but he ducked knowing Ortiz isn't a speed bump he's a brick wall. all the momentum from Shyte would've ended that night.
            Whyte got a better offer. Headline the 02 on a UK PPV against a former world champion and make millions of pounds. Set against the vague promise of an eventual fight with Deontay on an unspecified date and potentially he'd still be behind Breazeale.

As for Ortiz, he's been ludicrously overhyped by US networks to the point you guys all really do think if you say his name 3 times and look in a mirror he'll appear and ask you for blood pressure meds. He's a decent aging HW with some skills and that's all he is. He brings risk but little reward and that's a bad combination. Lucky he's got Haymon pulling Sulaiman's strings on his behalf.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                Says something that people are more impressed with what the gyppo does on instagram rather than in the ring.
                You mean like dethroning a super champion in his own backyard who had barely lost a round in 12 years? How many times has Whyte done that eh?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  If he was unafraid to lose....then why didnt he face someone ranked in the top 10 before Wilder to test himself instead of guys like Pianeta and Seferi who arent even ranked in the top 100?...nope seems like he is just cashing out to me. He is afraid he will lose to those top 10 guys and lose his money fight with wilder...thats why he is fighting scrubs ranked outside the top 100...lets be real here.
                  Maybe he just had warm up fights and now wants to fight the best available again and get back on top, where he was..

why should he go chasing fights with the likes of Dillian Whyte? they should be chasing Fury, not the other way around. He's done more than them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Maybe he just had warm up fights and now wants to fight the best available again and get back on top, where he was..

why should he go chasing fights with the likes of Dillian Whyte? they should be chasing Fury, not the other way around. He's done more than them.
                    Everyone who wants a big fight should face Whyte first. Hearn told them that so it must be true.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X