Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone compiled a worse 38-0 than zurdo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone compiled a worse 38-0 than zurdo?

his resume is a ****ing disgrace and hes a grown 27 year old man now. Whys this guy still fighting scrubs? Other than the obscure low weights can u think of anyone whos had a record like that with worse level opposition? Even wilders CV ****s on zurdos.
    And the worst thing is there is no argument to be made whatsoever about him being avoided cause he decided to swerve the wbss in order to fight people who arent even top 100.
    Hes the biggest joke in boxing right now.

Agree 100%. The only people who support him are Americans threatened by the British dominance at Super Middle, and the Mexicans. Let's be honest though, WBSS winner is the King at 168. The rest are just paper champions. Their belts have zero value.

Comment

It's pretty bad......

Comment

I don’t even think he has more than 2 fans on here. Guy is a waste of space

Comment

He's a happy client of the Arum Protection Agency.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            his resume is a ****ing disgrace and hes a grown 27 year old man now. Whys this guy still fighting scrubs? Other than the obscure low weights can u think of anyone whos had a record like that with worse level opposition? Even wilders CV ****s on zurdos.
            And the worst thing is there is no argument to be made whatsoever about him being avoided cause he decided to swerve the wbss in order to fight people who arent even top 100.
            Hes the biggest joke in boxing right now.
            Originally posted by White Willie View Post
            Agree 100%. The only people who support him are Americans threatened by the British dominance at Super Middle, and the Mexicans. Let's be honest though, WBSS winner is the King at 168. The rest are just paper champions. Their belts have zero value.
            Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            It's pretty bad......
            Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            All facts. Horrible resume, horrible fighting style.

Arum will continue to recycle him with Hart rematches

Comment

Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                the next carlos monzon according to arum

Comment

Hes just not that good. Who's hyping him up to be the next best thing? Jeeze.. i rarely see any non ***** talking threads on nsb.

Comment

Deontays was worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X