No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Joshua Must Order Hearn To Make Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    I like Lennox and I think he's correct in this instance, but that cut saved his bacon. Vitali was beating the crap out of him in that fight.
    Not really.

I mean, how do you think his face got like that?

Vitali was taking it to him early on, but Lewis was coming on strong and would have stopped him in a round or two more.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Corelone;19005877]
      Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      He wasn't offered anywhere near 50 million, tho he would have definitely made good money.

And, how much of a duck is it when the guy needed a plastic surgeon after only half a fight the first time?

Dr. Pearlman Hicks, a California-based plastic surgeon, said in a telephone news conference that 60 stitches were required to repair four cuts on Klitschko's face and one cut in his mouth. Hicks also said he thought it would take 60 to 90 days for the damage to heal, and that it could take up to six months before Klitschko could safely fight again.

Lennox was literally butchering Vitali with his fists.[/QUOTE

Kko put up a heck of a fight, but he was bleeding out of every oriface.
      Definitely a good stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        Because simple as that...if your country your born in and you don't get the recognition by the media and fans like it will tick u off.....thats a fact and as i said when as lewis ever discussed details he talked with hearn and joshua....no he hasnt and all he said in that interview was he spoke with wilder so take yiur facts from that.
        Go talk to klitchcko who he thinks will win and he has sparred both and also competed with joshua.
        He also stiffened wilder 2 times in sparring unlike yiu i am objective and when i take some persons views its represented by 2 sides lol
        Dawg i bet yiu any money you want when this joshua wilder takes place joshua will smash wilder to pieces.
        The fight is wating in april for wilder to sign but he wont sign.

Go do the maths
        So he is jealous because you feel that the recognition he wanted to get he didnt get and you know for a fact that said recognition was wanted by him. So much so that he is jealous. So again...he never discussed talking with Hearn or Joshua so obviously he never tried and doesn't want to. Because he is jealous I suppose.

And that's why his opinion doesn't matter. Ok. So what we will do from now on is assume that anyone who feels that Joshua isnt doing enough to ensure the Wilder fight happens has a motive. And we will assume that all the AJ fans that come in nsb ane defend Hearn dont have a motive.

Easy peasy. Tell you what...when Hearn sends a contract with a percent split, we will get a fight. Until then, believe whatever you need to in order to feel like the guy you back or his promoter isn't more concerned about the financial ramifications of losing to Wilder than actually becoming undisputed champion.

Comment

• If AJ does that, Hearn will make it clear who works for who — AJ is his property.

Comment

• Tells you a lot about the “negotiations” previously

Comment

• Originally posted by saintpat View Post
              If AJ does that, Hearn will make it clear who works for who — AJ is his property.
              I thought that William Wilberforce put an end to that centuries ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Where the fuck did you get that stupid shit from? He's married with four kids
                Oh yeah I forgot all guys that have slept with other men don’t have kids or a wife. .. I’m watching Face off as we speak what’s that actors name again?? ..... John Travolta that’s it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Your money will quietly be on Wilder. I sense it. Lol. You don't trust Joshua with your money. Especially with that jump back every time he thinks a right hand is about to be thrown.
                  For now my money is firmly on him but make no mistake if I see him showing any signs of weakness during the build up ,even as late as the weigh in ,my money goes straight on Wilder .😜

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Oh yeah I forgot all guys that have slept with other men don’t have kids or a wife. .. I’m watching Face off as we speak what’s that actors name again?? ..... John Travolta that’s it
                    This sounds just like more rumors and innuendo. Do you have any solid proof to suggest that either of them are gay?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      This sounds just like more rumors and innuendo. Do you have any solid proof to suggest that either of them are gay?
                      I’m not saying he is gay all that I’m saying is that he sleeps with Men as well as women and buys men that he really likes homes. It’s not important really besides what he gets up to in his spare time does it discredit what he is saying about Joshua?...... absolutely................... of course it doesn’t

Comment

Working...
                      X