No announcement yet.

Carl Froch cut his own hair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
    Daaamn, lucky Mofos, I wonder if we will get to see leaked pics of her?
    She uses too much make up most chicks who use that much make up usually smell like strong perfume and dont talk many showers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Carl took a great selfie whilst the barber faded him sharp.
      Legend post lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        She is a hot girl, so she knows how to get some money

But I wonder how she was able to afford to travel bck and forth to the UK, to Spain?

She really has a hustle and makes money or either has rich family

I dont know how much these youtube vloggers make though, someone said Dontae Boxing makes like 80 to 90 thousand a year off adsense on his youtube videos.

That Egosboxing guy thats his only job he will put out like 4 videos a day, so Im guessing the money must be good since he bought a new expensive camera.
        dam bro, she for sure getting her salad tossed. I think she has money, like u said rich family. Dontae and ego are more established at this moment, Michelle is big but she usually covers UK fighters as we know why.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
          There's a few people she's shagging. She's been through the whole ingle gym.

I heard from a very close mate of the ingle gym that she shagged multiple guys from there including kid Galahad and billy Joe Saunders.
          Wow really? Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
            dam bro, she for sure getting her salad tossed. I think she has money, like u said rich family. Dontae and ego are more established at this moment, Michelle is big but she usually covers UK fighters as we know why.
            Ego makes money off videos rehashing news, he makes like 300 dollars a day according to social blade.

That yt money iis for real.

Michelle is living lavish though, its expensive to travel to uk and stay a week, and she aint living at no economy motel either, she only stays at the nice hotels.

Comment

lol look at that horrible fade you can tell he did that himself

His wife probably cut it for him

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                His wife probably cut it for him
                That could be possible

Comment

Ego makes money off videos rehashing news, he makes like 300 dollars a day according to social blade.

That yt money iis for real.

Michelle is living lavish though, its expensive to travel to uk and stay a week, and she aint living at no economy motel either, she only stays at the nice hotels.
                  She actually lives in the UK. She has done for a few months.

Comment

She is a hot girl, so she knows how to get some money

But I wonder how she was able to afford to travel bck and forth to the UK, to Spain?

She really has a hustle and makes money or either has rich family

I dont know how much these youtube vloggers make though, someone said Dontae Boxing makes like 80 to 90 thousand a year off adsense on his youtube videos.

That Egosboxing guy thats his only job he will put out like 4 videos a day, so Im guessing the money must be good since he bought a new expensive camera.
                    sponsors.

and about ego, for ever ad a video has its roughly $1000usd per million views. by judging his views and about half of his videos are over 10 minutes which means he can add multiple ads I say he makes about 7 grand a month.

and dontae makes about half of what boxingego makes, so he makes about 3500usd before taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      sponsors.

and about ego, for ever ad a video has its roughly $1000usd per million views. by judging his views and about half of his videos are over 10 minutes which means he can add multiple ads I say he makes about 7 grand a month.

and dontae makes about half of what boxingego makes, so he makes about 3500usd before taxes.
                      Damn thats pretty good if he is making 7 to 10 grand a month, no wonder he sits at home posting videos, if I need my boxing updates ill just search online, but people for some reason like to sit through a 10 minute long video of a guy just rehashing rumors

I think they said each click pays different so we dont know he could be making more or less, it all depends on how many ads are clicked by viewers.

some guy said that that one dollar per 1 thousand views was a lie, he said there is no such thing, its random and depends on how many ds are clicked or viewed

he showed his adsense space and he said this right here shows 5 thousand views total but he made 85 dollars, because it all comes down to ad clicks and how much each ad click pays. it fluctuates.

Comment

Working...
                      X