Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polish MP: Our country is safe because we did not accept illegal immigrants!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I’d love to visit, and check the place out.
    The language is tough, I dated a Polish woman many years ago, and tried to teach me Polish. True story. When I tried speaking the Polish I learned from that chick, my buddy of 20 years, stopped me, and told me to never speak Polish like that again.

I asked why, and he said, “ your pronunciation in OK, and understandable, but you talk like a woman. No polish man talks like that. People will laugh at you in Poland, stick with English.”
    I've been a few times now. In the main cities like Walsaw, Lublin, Krakow, it's just like any other city, everybody speaks English etc. You don't see any POC's walking around, nor any fatties.

As you get out of the main cities, you see how poor some people are over there, living in little shacks with no electricity.

Another thing i noticed was the number of churches, they are EVERYWHERE!

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Lots of that ***** around here, the subtle style so they can turn around and say "you are assuming" but look at the body of work, it makes sense.
      Xoo is entitled to his beliefs. He and I aren’t buddies, but I think we see eye to eye on a few core issues. BTW, he’s also anti Semitic, which should bother me, but it doesn’t. He’s entitled to his beliefs.

I believe in helping people to a point, but America has its own poor, and helpless people. There maybe more we can do, but there is always more that we can do, right?

I don’t think I’m very subtle, or serruptitious in my history of posting.

I’m a Spanish Jewish American, married to a Japanese national, and living abroad. I believe in helping refugees in situ, not importing them into the USA, or any sovereign nation that chooses not to have them.

Our beliefs are not the same, you are entitled to yours, as I am to mine. I, just like you am open to discussion on topics. This helps created a more detailed and nuanced view of any situation.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 07-06-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        I've been a few times now. In the main cities like Walsaw, Lublin, Krakow, it's just like any other city, everybody speaks English etc. You don't see any POC's walking around, nor any fatties.

As you get out of the main cities, you see how poor some people are over there, living in little shacks with no electricity.

Another thing i noticed was the number of churches, they are EVERYWHERE!
        Poland has a long way to go to build its industries, and services.
        They have a lot of top level programmers, and engineers. Importing a large number of immigrants doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. Japan, as you will see, is in no hurry to see refugees flood the already overburdened social services systems in place.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post

Another thing i noticed was the number of churches, they are EVERYWHERE
          !
          In Poland?
          Sounds like you are talking about Jamaica.
          JimRaynor can vouch for that. He likes talking about the poverty he saw.
          Must make him feel superior or something with his four TVs.

Comment

So, you don't agree with me so you wish I get blown up with a bomb? You and people like you always hide online with those statements, I'll put up ten to one odds on any amount of money you wouldn't have the balls to say anything remotely that sick to ANYONE in person. For the record, we've had two of the most infamous bombings in the past 25 years in my city, literally the template of carnage stateside. Since you are incapable of seeing out of your own azz i'll ask you one single question and you can go look up the statistics yourself chump...who committed the most terroristic attacks in the USA over the past 25 years? I'll give you a hint it wasn't Muslims, not even f'ing close. It was white christian extremists so by the idiotic logic around here we should ban all Christians from migrating anywhere....
            whatever just don't compare america with europe or poland for that matter, as if you know anything about it.

Comment

So typical, try harder.
              aaaaaw i don't have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                In Poland?
                TV's might be a luxury item in Jamaica, but in the USA they are as cheap as they come. $200 Will get you a 43 in.

As for what he is saying, no I cannot vouch?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  TV's might be a luxury item in Jamaica, but in the USA they are as cheap as they come. $200 Will get you a 43 in.

As for what he is saying, no I cannot vouch?
                  Yeah. I got my tv for $79 when I was up there. It was 39inches.

I meant the situation he described reminds me of Jamaica. Doesnt it?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    In Poland?
                    I’ve seen that kind of poverty in India, Philippines, Chiapas, and a few rural places I visited in China many years ago.

Jim likes looking down on poor people? Why? What value s there in looking down on the impoverished people of the earth?

Does Jim really do that? I haven’t noticed.

Good night.

Comment

Losers need to feel superior to other people in order to feel special...when you boil racism down to its roots its all about feeling superior and when you get down to the psychological side of it there is a world of buried insecurity behind it.
                      It's more about not wanting to be turned into a despised and oppressed minority in your country.

Comment

Working...
                      X