Wilder vs Breazeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Listen Mandatory /Voluntary .......

These are the RULES to qualify as a opponent for the WBC champion .

Any boxer rated 1 to 15;
    ii. a champion or a highly-rated boxer of another weight division;
    iii. Another WBC champion, such as a WBC Diamond or Silver Champion, Champion Emeritus, or Champion in Recess;
    iv. a former world champion or other elite challenger;
    v. a champion of another boxing organization recognized by the WBC; or

Does Miller fit any criteria here ? No

Now go away !
    Miller is considered a top ten Heavyweight by most
    Also
    (c) under special circumstances and with the approval of or ratification by two-third
    (2/3rd) of the Board of Governors, a contender not otherwise listed in one or more of
    the above categories.

I really doubt the WBC would shoot down a voluntary against Miller.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Miller is considered a top ten Heavyweight by most
      Also
      (c) under special circumstances and with the approval of or ratification by two-third
      (2/3rd) of the Board of Governors, a contender not otherwise listed in one or more of
      the above categories.

I really doubt the WBC would shoot down a voluntary against Miller.
      Jesus christ , i just posted the actual rules and your still trying to pick an angle !

Comment

All the boxing fans should pray for Dominic to knocks Donkey Wilder out. That's the only way we ever get undisputed! Donkey Wilder don't want that work!

Comment

Ali Bashir who i consider the smartest guy involved in boxing was just on a live interview said Breazeale has a very good chance to knock out Wilder !

I dont really need anyone telling me about boxing but that man knows boxing better then all the public figures and i have rarely disagreed with him , this is another example of someone KNOWING what their talking about ..
          Breazeale packs a bunch of power. Hypothetically, he could knock out anyone in the division. But in terms of boxing skill, he's really bad. Not saying Wilder's fundamentals are great, but Breazeale is even worse from that standpoint

Comment

Does this fight even have a date and venue?
            Yet the Deontay clowns are harping on the same time and place crap.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Does this fight even have a date and venue?
              Yet the Deontay clowns are harping on the same time and place crap.
              Its got to be announced first which im assuming is after Joshua reveals the Povetkin date so Wilder can go on twitter and yell bomb squad !

The Wilder advantage has always been him and his team running the WBC so he has zero pressure who and when he fights and could wait out any time period !

I dont see how he cant fight Breazeale next , on whos available and a looming mandatory but Wilder is a master at dodging so ?

And it would be a clear dodge back to back bc Breazeale could punch and poses far more threat then any undersized guy who has limited power .

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                Breazeale packs a bunch of power. Hypothetically, he could knock out anyone in the division. But in terms of boxing skill, he's really bad. Not saying Wilder's fundamentals are great, but Breazeale is even worse from that standpoint
                Nah ,your wrong and you'll see !

You guys keep talking about skills yet Wilder posesses the worst fundamentals out of all the top 10 guys .

He is good bc of reach , height and speed !

I know eventually he will lose relying on those 3 things and its coming and practically did bc he was saved by the bell his last fight regardless you guys WISH to believe it or not !

Comment

Nah ,your wrong and you'll see !

You guys keep talking about skills yet Wilder posesses the worst fundamentals out of all the top 10 guys .

He is good bc of reach , height and speed !

I know eventually he will lose relying on those 3 things and its coming and practically did bc he was saved by the bell his last fight regardless you guys WISH to believe it or not !
                  I agree. Breazeale just isn't the guy to beat him. Again, we just disagree on how good Breazeale is

Comment

Miller clearly doesn’t want Pulev when he can wait on the mandate to face Charr vs Oquendo winner for a mandatory crack at AJ.

Question now is will Hughie Fury face Pulev in Bulgaria can Peter Fury gain entrance to Bulgaria with his convictions for sibling buggery ?

Comment

About time.

REDEEMER

Have at it.

My views have changed on this fight since it was SUPPOSSED to have taking place already.

I give Breazeale a solid 40% chance in this. Hes catching wilder at a perfect time with self doubts and distractions,This really is a whoever lands first and /or gets hurt first type of fight. I expect a ugly fight and it will favbor Breazeale if he can make it into slug fest because he does take the better p[unch and throws short shots then Wilder ...Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X