Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Lol why is there so much hate for Horn?

I don't understand what he did??

He took arguably the second best fighter in the world before his 20th fight. Isn't that what we WANT boxers to do? Try to fight the best?
    i think people dont like him cause he didnt really beat pac so he really shouldnt be in this fight but its kind of a going through the motions fight to setup crawford for better things down the road

Comment

• Originally posted by Shrap View Post
      Pac should be well and truly retired.

Anyone who thought Horn had a chance against Bud is crazy. He doesn't belong in there.
      Yeah I feel ya. It'll break my heart if Matthysse beats Pac.

I just looked up the odds and Pacquiao is less than a 2/1 favorite. That's bonkers!

That's closer than the odds were for any of his Marquez fights IIRC.

Comment

• Horn is surviving on his size alone...

Comment

• 69-64 Crawford

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            People are just mad at him because he talked a lot of trash trying to promote the fight because nobody else was trying to promote it.
            I didn't even think he talked a lot of trash? His team made a comment about Crawford faking an injury or something lol..

But yeah - there was absolutely NOBODY talking about this fight or anything.

He didn't say anything spiteful, or hateful. Just typical pre-fight hype stuff.

I'm a big Pac fan, but I honestly didn't think Pac did enough to win that fight. Horn didn't really do much to Pac clean punching wise, but it's not hard at all to see how judges would give the fight to Horn as he was the onyl one doing anything for a lot of the rounds.

It's like they took that decision out on Horn lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I think Pacman may have made us think that Horn was a really big, strong welterweight.

He looks pretty average in there against Bud strength and size wise.
              cause Pac is a small shot WW and still won. Bud is stronger and in prime.

Plus the ref doing a great job, he did his homework.

Easy win for Bud

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Yeah I feel ya. It'll break my heart if Matthysse beats Pac.

I just looked up the odds and Pacquiao is less than a 2/1 favorite. That's bonkers!

That's closer than the odds were for any of his Marquez fights IIRC.
                We pretending that hornet didn't cheat outta that fight now?

Comment

• I don't know why people are claiming Crawford is the best because we just saw him beat a guy in a fight that was considered a mismatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    Horn is surviving on his size alone...
                    He really isn't much bigger than Crawford. The one thing he deserves props on is his durability. Apart from that he is drowning in deep water against a shark.

Comment

• RD 1 Horn 9-10
                      RD 2 Crawford 19-19
                      RD 3 Crawford 29-28
                      RD 4 Crawford 39-37
                      RD 5 Crawford 49-46
                      RD 6 Crawford 59-55
                      RD 7 Crawford 69 - 64
                      RD 8 Crawford 79-73

Comment

Working...
                      X