Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SHOCKING VIDEO!!!] THE CRAZY MOMENT GOLOVKIN took a STEROID PUNCH from CANELO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SHOCKING VIDEO!!!] THE CRAZY MOMENT GOLOVKIN took a STEROID PUNCH from CANELO!!!

Crazy to think. Golovkin walked thru a steroid cheat and still beat him. Golovkin is a monster.

He failed for a weight loss drug man, not a super strength gaining type of drug...not sure how that would make his punch super powerful

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      He failed for a weight loss drug man, not a super strength gaining type of drug...not sure how that would make his punch super powerful
      Clenbuterol does the following: helps reduce fat mass loss at an accelerated rate, increased protein synthesis and power output. It is used to strengthen muscle and manage the oxygen level so power and strength of individual is significantly magnified, which is extremely dangerous in combat sports.

Comment

no surprise canelo is a frickin cheat. what the heck. i hope ggg knocks him out cold this time.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Why do you open your dirty mouth when you dont know shit about Clenbuterol? What were you calling Povetkin and Browne when they failed their tests?

Comment

PEDnelo Alvaroid.

Comment

GGg’s chin needs to go in the hof

Comment

steroid punch

Comment

I swear it seems like all ggg fanboys are just trolls fuucking around.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    I swear it seems like all ggg fanboys are just trolls fuucking around.
                    Fact. Clen is a ped.

Fact. Canelo was caught with clen.

You’re the troll

Comment

Working...
                    X