Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Bobby Deez make so many posts in so little time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] How did Bobby Deez make so many posts in so little time?

Bobby Deez, 55,000 posts in under 5.5 months? 10,000 posts per month? How is that possible? 340 posts per day?

Motha****in magic my dude.. magic

Comment

The amazing part is he only types with 2 fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        Bobby Deez, 55,000 posts in under 5.5 months? 10,000 posts per month? How is that possible? 340 posts per day?
        Hardwork and dedication. I brought him along. He was my troll first. I told him when to post and he did. He used to post on the weekends. I told him to post in the weekdays and he did. I told him if he was gonna be my troll, he need an avi and he got a sick one at that. Unfortunately, he think he was grown and overdid it. Now he is known as a high-count clown.

Comment

the game is to be sold not told, ya feel me

Comment

I figure I'd be in the mid 200k range right now if the mods hadn't stopped me.

Comment

34 posts per hour, 10 hours per day, his whole time here? C'mon what's the secret?

Comment

34 posts per hour, 10 hours per day, his whole time here? C'mon what's the secret?
                He won some money on a scratcher. I believe he pays for prostitutes and cocaine.
                So maybe he does it when he is on a cocaine high or maybe he is strange and pays the prostitutes to post instead of ****ing them. Strange motha****a

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  He won some money on a scratcher. I believe he pays for prostitutes and cocaine.
                  So maybe he does it when he is on a cocaine high or maybe he is strange and pays the prostitutes to post instead of ****ing them. Strange motha****a
                  Stop giving away my magic, cuz.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X