Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put some fooookin respek on McGregors name!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'he'll be done in one' 'his head is too small, i bounce heads off the canvas' if youre gonna trash talk you better make sure your arse doesnt get stopped by a 40 year old coming off a 2 year lay off who hasnt legitimately stopped anyone in 10 years...
    Last edited by Prince Madison; 09-03-2017, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      'he'll be done in one' 'his head is too small, i bounce heads off the canvas' if youre gonna trash talk you better make your arse doesnt get stopped by a 40 year old coming off a 2 year lay off who hasnt legitimately stopped anyone in 10 years...
      He was hyping a fight lmao what the hell do you want him to say? Half the excitement about this damn fight was suppose to be the trash talk. they both are great at talking shiiiit.

People are so ****ing gullible nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
        So why the **** do you even watch boxing then genius since all these guys just do what you can do ****ing tough guy lmfao
        Because they are not there to take a beating, you dumbass. They are there to win. Everybody can take a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          He was hyping a fight lmao what the hell do you want him to say? Half the excitement about this damn fight was suppose to be the trash talk. they both are great at talking shiiiit.

People are so ****ing gullible nowadays
          no respect from me, lots of people thought mcgregor had a shot at winning, i had people laughing at me when i said floyd would stop mcgregor 'floyd doesnt stop anyone doe'. i thought mcgregor looked like **** tbh and you could see how much mayweather had slowed down but he still gave hima pasting. and on a side note its embarrassing how grown men got excited about two guys talking **** to each other.

Comment

Conor got paid almost one hundred million bucks to dare to be great. Lots of fighters would dare to be great for that kind of money. If he beat a current boxing champion his own weight like GGG or Canelo then he would have the best resume in combat sports. He fought an inactive old Mayweather who looked terrible. Conor would get blasted out in the first round by Spence, GGG or Canelo from what I saw of him. The crushing punching power he bragged of never showed up and he never seemed to bother Mayweather at all with any punch. I respect Conor as a great cage fighter. By pro boxing standards he isn't bad but any top 20 world rated pro boxer his weight easily beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Anyone would "dare to be great" for that amount of money. There's not one person alive who wouldn't step in the ring with even heavyweight Anthony Joshua for that money, let alone Floyd. Not to mention Conor was the bigger man, an active fighter and fighting a retired, low-punch power, 40 year old who hasn't fought for 2 years.
              That's true.

I'll get knocked out by Floyd for 100+ million.

I'd even quit on my feet

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Pretty much.

Conor did it for a paycheck, 'daring to be great' was just a byproduct.

He has my respect, tho.
                Dude, your sig pic kicks ass! Green K

Comment

Working...
                X