Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice for things to do with a girl you're starting to date and really like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
    I've been out of the relationship thing for a while now but there's this girl I've been seeing who I'm really growing to like.

We text almost everyday and we've hung out and gone out a couple times now, but I'm at the point where I'm just running out of things to do.

How do I keep it interesting? How can I keep showing her a good time?

Also before you ask, yeah I've hit it, but after we were done we just kinda ran out of ideas of things to do , we just laid there for a while, neither of us had anything better to do so we just ended up watching TV.

Since then I'm starting to worry that this thing is going downhill and that she might get bored with me.
    Go for a walk in the park(weather permitting) it can be romantic but easy on the budget.(as long as you don't get mugged). Get her outside, it will make the nights in front of the TV better.
    Some parks offer free concerts and events. For that matter I have seen ladies that have more fun on a picnic than more expensive restaurants. My point is that there a lot of things to do and you don't need to go broke getting close to her. Plenty out there, this is just a start.

Comment

I've been out of the relationship thing for a while now but there's this girl I've been seeing who I'm really growing to like.

We text almost everyday and we've hung out and gone out a couple times now, but I'm at the point where I'm just running out of things to do.

Also before you ask, yeah I've hit it, but after we were done we just kinda ran out of ideas of things to do , we just laid there for a while, neither of us had anything better to do so we just ended up watching TV.

Since then I'm starting to worry that this thing is going downhill and that she might get bored with me.
      Get one more **** and bounce. Make sure you **** her proper, meaning she orgasm. If not, she will eventually get bored and dump you. After you made her orgasm, let her do the chasing, this will hold her interest.

Comment

Get one more **** and bounce. Make sure you **** her proper, meaning she orgasm. If not, she will eventually get bored and dump you. After you made her orgasm, let her do the chasing, this will hold her interest.

Comment

Comment

"Take her to the zoo Rock..."

You can't be putting in all the work. Obviously she isn't coming up with any ideas or keeping you from getting bored either, so it's a two way street. You don't need to be an entertainment director, just try different things with her like you would one of your guy friends. There are plenty of things to do that can be fun together and not require a passport. Amusement parks, museums, bowling, carnivals and festivals, kayaking/canoeing, movies, aquarium, live music/concerts, shooting pool, hiking, cycling, local boxing matches, sporting events/games, theater, comedy show...plenty to do, unless you live in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

Wtf. Things to do????

What do you like doing? Do that sh^t. Drag her along with you, go do some sh^t she likes to do too. If she likes what you like or learns to appreciate it even if she doesn't like it that's great & vice versa & if you or she doesn't who would wanna f#cking do anything with her any way. If you just enjoy chilling & watching TV fair play to you. She'll either dig it & stay with you or not dig you & be gone. F#ck "impressing" a girl whatever beta bs that is. Just be you. You'll be happier long term just being that & find the right person to be with sooner thus be happier longer. +EV all around to just do you my friend.

Comment

Working...
              X