Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeanine Piro Tells Whoopi Goldberg She Has Trump Derangement Syndrome On The View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeanine Piro Tells Whoopi Goldberg She Has Trump Derangement Syndrome On The View

Jeanine Piro Tells Whoopi Goldberg She Has Trump Derangement Syndrome..And Then Whoopi Goldberg goes on to prove her correct.

Everyone on the view has trump Derangement Syndrome. Except Meghan McCain. But her Father definitely has Trump Derangement Syndrome. She's still a RINO

Comment

Better quality video, not trying to steal your thunder here Jim!

Comment

Whoopi is F’N ugly she uglier than a dirty Mongro Mutt

Comment

That was Legendary By The Great Judge Jeanine Piro

Comment

I have never heard anybody start a conversation with "Mexicans are liars & rapists"

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Jeanine Piro Tells Whoopi Goldberg She Has Trump Derangement Syndrome..And Then Whoopi Goldberg goes on to prove her correct.

"I don't like being accused of being hysterical.

NOW GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Whoopi's such a dumb ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Better quality video, not trying to steal your thunder here Jim!

Comment

"I have never seen anyone whip up so much hate, seen anyone be so dismissive!"
                  Hey Whoopi, try looking in the mirror (in you can find one large enough?

I am American born and raised. My skin is brown and I can trace my ancestry to California (when it was part of Mexico). I don't need rich celebrities bringing up the race card.

Judge Jeanine Piro guest a guest. She has a new book. She was answering you questions but you didn't want to hear it. You didn't let her answer the question of the "Deep State." Hey Whoopi the deep state ain't no secret. There many well informed Americans out there. Obviously not the people that watch you show.

Heard off camera was even worst. You tossed her book to the floor and blocked her exit cursing her the whole time. Nice job KABC or should I say Disney!

Comment

Judge Piro is far too educated for a ****** like Whoopi to handle.

Comment

Working...
                    X