Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Kell Brook the biggest BS’er in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Kell Brook the biggest BS’er in boxing?

It took him 10 years to fight an elite fighter - Porter.
    He has fought 3 elite fighters in his entire career - two of which he quit against.

He comes back and fights some bum after Spence took him apart,
    Calls out all of the big names in the division. They respond willingly to fight him yet he signs to fight another bum instead

He talks a big game but does the complete opposite. Thoughts?

Fought bums under Warren... Went with Hearn won in the USA against someone everyone said he would lose against in porter.

Got stabbed.. had to face **** mandatories under the IBF. Went up two weights and faced the best middleweight at the time and made a good account before getting his orbital bone broken. Came back in his next fight back to 147 against arguably the best in the division and got his other orbital broken. But he's a bull****ter?

I'd love to break your orbital bones and see how you fare you little fanny.

He faced rabchenko in an eliminator.. an opponent noone had an issue with due to his lay off . He never called out Hurd .. Hurd called him out. Let him face the bum on whytes card and then if he faces another bum after give him some ****. If he chooses to go against a belt holder or cash out against khan after then you have no basis to argue.

You probably haven't broken so much as a nail.. you big tranny
    Last edited by yammy25; 06-16-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
      Fought bums under Warren... Went with Hearn won in the USA against someone everyone said he would lose against in porter.

Got stabbed.. had to face **** mandatories under the IBF. Went up two weights and faced the best middleweight at the time and made a good account before getting his orbital bone broken. Came back in his next fight back to 147 against arguably the best in the division and got his other orbital broken. But he's a bull****ter?

He faced sulecki in an eliminator.. an opponent noone had an issue with due to his lay off . He never called out Hurd .. Hurd called him out. Let him face the bum on whytes card and then if he faces another bum after give him some ****. If he chooses to go against a belt holder or cash out against khan after then you have no basis to argue.

When did Brook fight sulecki bro?

Comment

Spence said he'd fight him if he had a title at 154, Hurd said hed fight him after his July fight. Him and Khan are getting set to fight each other the end of the year, they aint gunna do to much to jeapordise that fight. Brook wins I fully expect him to fight Hurd in the following fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
          Not sulecki.. I meant rabchenko lol my bad

Comment

He almost was until he fought Spence, i really dislike the “Am the man at 147” thing a while back. No offence and I know am going to get the Wilder fangirls on my post now for this comment but he had a similar resume to Wilder, fought no hopers/no names. It’s every else’s fault that he never fought good names. He beat Porter just like Wilder beats Ortiz but to have 35 odd fights with only one notable name there is shocking... in 10 years, even Khan who people laugh at fought decent names in a short period of time at 147. But I gave him credit for fighting Spence win or lose.

Comment

He faced rabchenko in an eliminator.. an opponent noone had an issue with due to his lay off . He never called out Hurd .. Hurd called him out. Let him face the bum on whytes card and then if he faces another bum after give him some ****. If he chooses to go against a belt holder or cash out against khan after then you have no basis to argue.

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
              Not sulecki.. I meant rabchenko lol my bad
              LOL you f***ing dumbass

Comment

Hes been stabbed twice https://www.thestar.co.uk/whats-on/o...t-out-1-348490

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  LOL you f***ing dumbass
                  ****in hell out of all of the logic all you can pick out was a simple naming mistake? Jesus you are ****in reaching son..

Get a grip of yourself you nonce

Comment

porter (in america and was heavily hyped) golovkin and spence in a short space of time. name me some other fighters who have fought that quality of opposition. amazing how we are still going down the route of making out hes a cherry picker lol. most of the current fighters on here who are glorified havent fought a single fighter of that calibre let alone 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X