Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder the greatest heavyweight since Evander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Wilder the greatest heavyweight since Evander?

I know there were some champs after evander but they werent american so who cares.

I think wilder is the best since evander.

He is better. He beat Ortiz you know, who in turn beat.... Well that doesn't matter the point is Wilder is the truth.

Comment

He got POWAHH so yes. Skills don't mean **** it's all about POWAHHH

Comment

Wilder would destroy Chris Byrd and a prime Vitali Klitschko in the same nite!

Lmao

Comment

greatest since shannon briggs. briggs was greatest since evander. evander greatest since tyson. tyson greatest since ali. ali greatest since you get it

Comment

You guys are obsessed. How many wilder threads have you made in the last 48 hours

Comment

I think he's the goat to be honest. I mean wins over Washington, Arreola's, Stiverne and Ortiz..why settle at Evander?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                He is better. He beat Ortiz you know, who in turn beat.... Well that doesn't matter the point is Wilder is the truth.
                I don’t know.... I want to see how he reacts when he’s outta get off the canvass.... wi, lose or draw, getting ooff the canvasss.... firing back.... I’m looking to see that.....

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  greatest since shannon briggs. briggs was greatest since evander. evander greatest since tyson. tyson greatest since ali. ali greatest since you get it
                  You keep exposing young ignorant fools and tools... peace....brother...

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    You guys are obsessed. How many wilder threads have you made in the last 48 hours
                    But the "yanks" are the issue...smh

Comment

Working...
                    X