No announcement yet.

May- Mac EAT CROW THREAD - Post Quotes Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May- Mac EAT CROW THREAD - Post Quotes Here

This is getting out of hand. Please quote these fools saying Floyd is going to lose. I suggest a damn ban for lack of boxing knowledge.

Originally posted by apples View Post
    I am very worried for Floyds life after he gets in the ring with Conor Mcgregor. It is a real safety concern. I hope he doesn't leave with any permanent damage. Do you fear for Floyd also?
    Even if it's trolling, post it.

Comment

Bookmarked this thread for when Conor KOs Floyd in 2 rounds. You and most casual boxing fans will look stupid. Floyd will get outclassed and stopped, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Bookmarked this thread for when Conor KOs Floyd in 2 rounds. You and most casual boxing fans will look stupid. Floyd will get outclassed and stopped, mark my words.
        Post 1 for the op. Right above. I actually recommend a ban for him now to save the trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Post 1 for the op. Right above. I actually recommend a ban for him now to save the trouble
          Agreed. 100%

Comment

MURKAMAN

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
            How surprising. Not one single response to anything I said. And a twist on a few things I say. Go away Stoopidazz!!!

Quote:
            And I think its going to work...I predicted this a few days ago. Conor was going to do some wierd **** that was going to catch Floyd by surprise, and you keep ignoring my post

Quote:
            He is going to be throwing super man punches and allot of things Floyd never seen before. It will be a freak show, and may catch Floyd by surprise.

Quote:
            Floyd flatout has never in his life fought a person doing that stuff before.

Quote:
            I legit can see Conor winning. I need to see All access to see if Floyd is going to start actually training. From what I know, he just been lollygagging

Comment

Reposting this here...

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
              ... I think McGregor hits harder than Floyd and the rest of the Boxing world think he does. But besides that, it's his precision and timing that'll surprise the most.

Comment

who believes (besides G G G) that floyd will loose? no need for this thread honestly

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
                  Reposting this here...
                  That is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    who believes (besides G G G) that floyd will loose? no need for this thread honestly
                    It should work both ways...

May- Mac EAT CROW THREAD

So this is also for those who believe that Conor has "no chance" against Floyd...

Comment

Working...
                    X