Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Stop rubbing it in. I was rooting for the underdog
    Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    #7 here. I was rooting Wlad but had to pick AJ. I kinda like betting against my faves because I win one way or the other. lol
    It was the same for me! I was rooting and cheering for Wlad, when he had AJ on the brink of defeat i went crazy, but my mind said AJ wins so i picked him here. At least i won a couple epoints lol, but damn i wish Wlad pulled it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      I must have had too much to drink.

I was having a really hard time picking a winner in this fight. I knew Wlad was old and past his best but I also thought he had a lot better movement than AJ. I also didn't know how Joshua would cope with a much better fighter than anyone he's ever fought before.

The fight was pretty good. Excellent win for Joshua.
      True. This fight was a real close one and making a pick was hard for sure. It shows when you look at how all the options for picks were so evenly distributed. I had a hard time picking myself. I'm just glad I chose the right man by KO, although I got the rounds wrong. Not the fight where you want to use a multiplier.

Comment

• I forgot to vote here and only remembered in the 4th round. I would've gotten this wrong if I had picked, I woulda said Joshua by mid rounds TKO. In the 6th round when Joshua was on the verge of getting stopped I was happy I didn't vote lol.

Comment

• This thread can be unsticked BostonGuy

Comment

Working...
          X