No announcement yet.

Lol,this can not be real..hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    Everyone always says this but the reality is that he fought with one arm for the most of the fight yet he didn't give up so that should show people that Briggs wasn't just there for the money and with the shape he's in now I bet he actually thinks he can win where as most Klitchsko opponents give up very quickly Briggs won't.
    he showed amazing heart in that fight but hes old and shot. look at his last couple fights. hes slow as hell now and u cant miss the dude with a punch. wlad hits much harder than vitali and hes even more accurate. it would be sad and ugly

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      He wouldn't get beaten bad by Wlad..Wlad is more cautious and less aggressive then Vitali...Briggs would lose but the build up would be hilarious
      yea,,,,the pre fight would be hysterical but I dont wanna witness a murder. with wlads power and briggs heart it could be tragic. another long sustained beating. cant see briggs going thru another one of them

Comment

When klitchko pours the water over his head and briggs just knocks everything off the table instead of throwing a right cross right to his jaw....THATS when i realized how ridiculously FAKE this is. He didn't even do any sort of forward movement towards him either lmfao. He waited for the guy to restrain him to try to make it look like he was trying to push off of him. This is some terrible acting lol.

Comment

God, Wlad must really be annoyed with Briggs these days.

Hell, I'm annoyed for even watching this crap. Good for Wlad that he hasn't punched him in his face just yet. He's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
            yea,,,,the pre fight would be hysterical but I dont wanna witness a murder. with wlads power and briggs heart it could be tragic. another long sustained beating. cant see briggs going thru another one of them
            It wouldn't be long with Wlad I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              It wouldn't be long with Wlad I don't think.
              yea,,,if wlad decided to open up but doubt he'd be as agressive as vitali was. I could see him picking briggs apart and taking his time before ending his misery late

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Yup. Briggs is an OG. I'm more interested in this than another euro fringe contender.
                  Jesus, some of you Americans are ignorant as fuck....Kubrat Pulev would break Briggs in half..Wlad would just kill him
                  Last edited by Szef; 08-01-2014, 07:29 PM.

Comment

This was hilarious and siturbing at the same time. Worst part is this may very well get Briggs a shot.

Comment

If this gets Briggs a shot, we may see some crazy **** happen regarding securing fights in the near future. James Toney is taking mad notes right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X