Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To what degree will Pacs legacy be haunted by the fact he never "took the test"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To what degree will Pacs legacy be haunted by the fact he never "took the test"?

In 20 years time I think the fact that he never took the test will be brought up just as often as the mayweather fight when Pacquaio's name is mentioned.

lol I think it makes more sense the other way around...

Comment

To a far lesser degree than floyd not taking the fight is going to hurt his(the opinion of his bumsniffing fans being the only exception).

Comment

list the fighters who have taken extra testing ...floyd , nonito , bertoid , pedersen, roidsley , rigo, abraham ,etc..

then list the fighters that did'nt take it ..?????

now , does it matter?...
        Last edited by puga; 04-15-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

There will always be dummies shouting "Pacroid" just like there will always be people screaming about Juan and roids now.

Comment

No reason to refuse drug testing.

No reason to 'negotiate a cutoff date'.

He looked stupid doing it back then, looks even more stupid now.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              list the fighters who has taken extra testing ...floyd , nonito , bertoid , pedersen, roidsley , rigo, abraham ,etc..

then list the fighters that did'nt take it ..?????

now , does it matter?...
              Dont give me that ****. Put it into perspective. All the other fighters that have not been tested have not had the opportunity to make the biggest fight in boxing history evapourate due to a refusal to test.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckHooks'BF View Post
                In 20 years time I think the fact that he never took the test will be brought up just as often as the mayweather fight when Pacquaio's name is mentioned.
                Nope. It is just an accusation by pure jealousy. The accuser (Floyd) was sued for defamation and keep accusing Pac without any proof even the trial was still going on.

The accuser (Floyd) has no fear whatsoever until he himself was rumored failed his own OST but covered by his own promoter (GBP) and the USUDA just like what they did to Morales.

After Pac lawyers heard about the rumors demanded to Floyd, GBP and USADA to reveal all the documents and detailed results of the tests. Guess what happened? They refused to reveal it (they hiding something obviously). Instead of cleaning his name about the rumors he failed on 3 occassions (he can easily show all documents to clear his name) Floyd and GBP immediately settled the case and paid Pacquaio for the damages they caused. LMAO!

Floyd and GBP went to Pac kneeled and declared Pac is a great clean fighter never on PEDs. LMAO! Only the ******ed Floydiots will never understand Floyd, USADA and GBP actions and this will hunt them down forever more than Pac.

I guess after you read this. You will just fade away on your thread.
                Last edited by straightleft; 04-15-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckHooks'BF View Post
                  Dont give me that ****. Put it into perspective. All the other fighters that have not been tested have not had the opportunity to make the biggest fight in boxing history evapourate due to a refusal to test.
                  here's putting it into perspective ... pacquiao finally accepted floyd's bull**** testing .. guess what floyd did?.. he changed the money split to a ridiculous amount ..

if anything , it's floyd b1tchass that will never be forgiven for all the duckings he did.. thats the reason why his best win is corrales...lol

Comment

About as much as JCC, Hearns, Durans, Leonards, Tysons, Holyfields, Morales, Barreras, Alis, Robinsons legacies are haunted.

Comment

Working...
                    X