Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do undefeated fighters bring out so much hate from boxing community?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do undefeated fighters bring out so much hate from boxing community?

floyd - the most hated boxer period

broner - everyone who hates floyd hates broner too

ward - gets unwarranted hate when fighting nothing but the best

bradley - hate coming from every direction esp pac fans

garcia - the newest craze of hate is gathering towards him
    ppl hate to see a loud mouthed boxer keep winning over and over
    40.00%
    mostly racism
    25.00%
    idk
    35.00%

broner, ward, bradley and garcia are warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronerobron View Post
      broner, ward, bradley and garcia are warriors.
      i agree, every boxer who steps in the ring and fights for a living is a warrior. the undefeated warriors get hated tho.

Comment

Well Pacquiao gets just as much hate and its for other reasons, Donaire has been getting mad Hate and so has Canelo for not stepping up so this whole undefeated BS is non sense. Besides, who Hates Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
          i agree, every boxer who steps in the ring and fights for a living is a warrior. the undefeated warriors get hated tho.
          i cant call those undefeated fighters who retire to duck competition a warrior though.
          It isnt the '0" for most boxing fans like me, its their willingness to fight the best that counts. rigo, ward, bradley, broner and garcia are still on track.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
            Well Pacquiao gets just as much hate and its for other reasons, Donaire has been getting mad Hate and so has Canelo for not stepping up so this whole undefeated BS is non sense. Besides, who Hates Ward?
            pac gets hate cuz he fights his most important fights at catch weights and he's too damn scared to take a drug test to make the fight with floyd. i mean who has tats and says they scared of needles?

i seen lots of ppl hate on ward.

Comment

i cant call those undefeated fighters who retire to duck competition a warrior though.
              It isnt the '0" for most boxing fans like me, its their willingness to fight the best that counts. rigo, ward, bradley, broner and garcia are still on track.
              hate on floyd all u want, that just makes u a hater. and it only makes u more angry when he keeps winning and being the highest paid athlete in the world

Comment

Originally posted by 9 TREY GKB View Post
                hate on floyd all u want, that just makes u a hater. and it only makes u more angry when he keeps winning and being the highest paid athlete in the world
                im not mad.

im just saying most boxing fans (the objective ones atleast) dont see floyd the way you see him. hes an above average fighter sure. who wins and retires a lot. certainly top 10-20 of his era.

Comment

im not mad.

im just saying most boxing fans (the objective ones atleast) dont see floyd the way you see him. hes an above average fighter sure. who wins and retires a lot. certainly top 10-20 of his era.
                  i would love to see who you have above floyd in this era.

please go on, i need a laugh

Comment

judah, sharmba mitchell, carlos baldomir, demarcus corley, vivien harris, joe calazaghe, saul alvarez, josie harris, joe messi, antwan echols, adrien broner, Oscar the gay rican, gary russel and a lot more.

Comment

Working...
                    X