No announcement yet.

Saw the Watchmen last night..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the Watchmen last night..

Wow, that's a trippy film. There's a DVDrip out there now for it, I highly recommend to you all. I was expecting an xmen/spiderman style romp, but I was way wrong. It's violent and graphic, and pretty leftfield. Dr Manhattan is an awesome character as well!!

Anyone else seen it, what did you think?

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    Wow, that's a trippy film. There's a DVDrip out there now for it, I highly recommend to you all. I was expecting an xmen/spiderman style romp, but I was way wrong. It's violent and graphic, and pretty leftfield. Dr Manhattan is an awesome character as well!!

Anyone else seen it, what did you think?
    I've not seen it but I may get the Dvdrip and give it a watch this week as I'm off my work with a bad knee and I'm pretty bored!! I thought it looked ok but my mates thought it would be balls so we didn't go and see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      I've not seen it but I may get the Dvdrip and give it a watch this week as I'm off my work with a bad knee and I'm pretty bored!! I thought it looked ok but my mates thought it would be balls so we didn't go and see it!
      whatever you "think" about this film will be totally different to what it actually is I promise you. I can't say enough good about it. It's a beast though at 2:45 long. It's pretty dark mind, some nasty **** goes down in it. I thought it was gonna be for kids, but it's an 18 cert easy (R-Rated that is).

Comment

whatever you "think" about this film will be totally different to what it actually is I promise you. I can't say enough good about it. It's a beast though at 2:45 long. It's pretty dark mind, some nasty **** goes down in it. I thought it was gonna be for kids, but it's an 18 cert easy (R-Rated that is).
        I'll give it a watch! You always have strange avvys. What is going on in this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          I'll give it a watch! You always have strange avvys. What is going on in this one?
          I'll post the bottom half of the pic for you one day

Off to bed now, let me know what you think of the film.

Comment

I'll post the bottom half of the pic for you one day

Off to bed now, let me know what you think of the film.
            I'll look forward to that!!

I'm downloading as I type! I'll let you know what I think!!

Comment

i told myself i wouldn't watch the movie til i finished the book. i got to the last chapter but i somehow got distracted and forgot about finishing it. this was like a year ago. i should pick it up again.

Comment

Working...
              X