Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny pacquiao open to lomachenko fight: "i can still make 135"

That video is 2 years old

Comment

go pac. make this happen at 135 to be a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by wlad1111 View Post
        So what. Men don't suddenly grow bigger at age 37. If he could make 135 2 years ago he can make 135 today.

Comment

Originally posted by wlad1111 View Post
          It shouldn't matter. It's not like his metabolism should be THAT much worse than it was at 37, especially since he isn't that big and he's been active the whole time.

Comment

Pacquiao is a natural lightweight. He is a better fighter pfp at 140 than at 147 and better pfp at 135 than at 140. Even at a way past prime 39 he is still a monster at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              So what. Men don't suddenly grow bigger at age 37. If he could make 135 2 years ago he can make 135 today.
              Pretty silly statement. Once you get past 35 age does matter. metabolism changes, test levels go down 10% on average per year (that's for a non athlete, can be much higher for professional athletes).

Are you an athlete in your mid 30's who actually does bloodwork/test regularly. I'm 41 and i do and lemme tell you it gets harder and harder each year.

Comment

That was 2 years ago, I'm sure Pac's metabolism is slowing down. I have a feeling he can @ 138, but not 135. He looks gaunt during the weigh-in against David Diaz. He was young then and he can afford to dehydrate himself, but not at age 40. That's dangerous.

Comment

You do lose muscle and bone mass as you get beyond a certain age. Trouble with that is, by that time you are well passed your prime

Comment

Working...
                  X