No announcement yet.

Did Elmer Fudd malinaggi have a lucky career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Elmer Fudd malinaggi have a lucky career

Cotto was his big moment even though he lost but every other big fight he had lost. Even Kahn stopped him in tenth round. I never saw much in him just fast hands with lack of power and heart. Ok I said it. I don't think he had heart. He flat out told Thurman " I only fight for money " that it was a business and it's all about the cash. I think once he takes his own dick out of his mouth he should just stay in Brooklyn and maybe open up a pizza joint.

Thats not very polite. Paulie has a good resume regardless of his win loss calendar. He was always competitive and took his lumps without making excuses. Certainly soft of hands...but definately not afraid of a fight. Plenty of bigger divas out there taking lesser challenges for more reward. Well done paulie for trying...now go open that pizza joint and stay rich while more accomplished bums blow their money....sell their belts and live in the gutter.

Comment

Im not sure he was ever rated particularly high. I think Paulie probably should have been a lightweight with how weak his hands are. He just didn't have anything to offer other than a quick jab and decent foot movement.

His most impressive win to me was the Diaz wins. Thought he got robbed the first time. He looked quick and he looked much stronger. His whole run at WW was kind of a farce even though he deserved a draw against Broner.

Comment

I don't like him. I think he is a jerk. He carries on this personal vicious attack on Pacquiao way beyond what is normal or acceptable. He has the right to say whatever he wants about Pacquiao but I think it makes him look jealous. He was a below average champion with decent boxing and no power. Still he fought his way up the latter and was good enough to become a world champion. He was good enough at talking boxing to get his job as an announcer.He did this completely on his own with his skills and his hard work. I don't think any luck was involved at all. I would much rather listen to him than Atlas. There is a guy who makes a hell of a lot of money as an announcer and I think he really sucks at it. He only had a few amateur fights and trained a few boxers. Maybe Teddy got lucky.

Comment

Working...
        X