Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Algieri is a gate keeper, Folyd schools Errol.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not walking through that door~

Comment

Floyd is retire and Spence aint fought any top 5 WW

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        You're only saying that to appear unbiased. We all know you're only purpose in life is to defend Mayweather on the off chance that he reads these threads and sends you a cheque. Keep dreaming, never gonna happen.
        Why do i need to defend a 39 year old All time great?

Comment

Algieri is a gatekeeper and he will lose to any good world level fighter but Pacquiao and Khan couldn't get him out of there like that, although Pacquiao did bounce him off the canvas about 9 times. The point is not that Spence won, but how he won.

With that said, I hope he doesn't become overly hyped around here, he still has more to prove. Like when Porter knocked out Malignaggi, everyone on here was calling him a beast and would KO Floyd etc.

There will be stiffer tests than Algieri, but so far so good and an impressive performance.

Comment

But in slow motion Spence drives Floyd, PAC others to retire.
            That Spence, he got lots of pop! POP on his punches.

Comment

He can punch. But he lacks the footwork and head movement when coming in and after firing to the body - his style is tailor made for Floyd to counter punch his way to an EASY UD.

Right now he only has a puncher chance against Floyd. I would need to see him in a boxing match to see if he is capable of making necessary adjustments mid fight.

But I will watch his next FEW fights. Has potential.

Comment

I didn't see anything very special from either guy in that fight.

Algieri is a gatekeeper -- boxing isn't even his only career and he doesn't seem that intense about it. He shows up and boxes for points and if that doesn't work there is no plan B.

Right now floyd would prob have an easy time against spence in a real fight. Lots of stuff happens in sparring.

Comment

Working...
                X