Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What Are YOU Doing Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I got the book out I put it in a bag with a little bottle of aftershave. the lid was rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
      where to? I have a fine for it being late £3.30. But they didnt stamp it
      we're gonna do girly things. lol!
      keep in mind that due to my late stage of pregnancy, my activities are limited. i can't dance, drink, listen to loud live bands, or be around a lot of smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
        keep in mind that due to my late stage of pregnancy, my activities are limited. i can't dance, drink, listen to loud live bands, or be around a lot of smoke.
        Aren't those about the only fun girly things to do? Oh wait there's still one...shopping!

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
          who wants to do that anyway? I remember, once my girlfriend dragged me to an under 18s night at club. as soon as I was in I recognised them lol. Not the best charachters I must say. one had been expelled for hitting a teacher over the head with a rollingpin, although this may have been by accident. anyway. So I had to spend like 3 hours in this ****ing nightclub dragged by myt ex gf , most of the time stuck in the corner with a speaker nearly breaking my ear drum. LOUD ****ing music, people smoking etc. and when I went out, there were kids trying start on the bouncers lol. that ****, is ****,

Comment

I'm going to rest for a bit and then I'll watch Die Hard or somthing. Then I'll go out tonight and get laid whilst my girlfriend is at her sisters!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
              I'm going to rest for a bit and then I'll watch Die Hard or somthing. Then I'll go out tonight and get laid whilst my girlfriend is at her sisters!
              undefined

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornerMessiah
                Aren't those about the only fun girly things to do? Oh wait there's still one...shopping!
                that's right!
                shopping, eating, going to the movies...

Comment

undefined
                  lol So were you talking about smoke or am I thinking of the wrong poster ?

Comment

you beat me to it! lol!

Comment

I'm a nice guy really. I'll do some flirting but the pants are staying on!

Comment

Working...
                      X