No announcement yet.

Gaining strength, gaining respect, feeling confident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining strength, gaining respect, feeling confident

It's been almost two weeks since I first stepped foot in my local gym but I can already feel the gains coming, my own strength is even surprising me!
    • Men size me up and often give me the nod of approval
    • I've noticed some women checking me out and even giggling with their friend in flirtatious manner
    • I've got to restrain myself when opening doors as they tend to swing open aggressively when I don't even exert much force
    • Feeling more confident in my own skin generally
    • Slowly but surely adding plates to the barbell after each visit

This has been one of my greatest new year resolutions ever! I'm loving the respect.

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    It's been almost two weeks since I first stepped foot in my local gym but I can already feel the gains coming, my own strength is even surprising me!
    • I've noticed some women checking me out and even giggling with their friend in flirtatious manner
    • I've got to restrain myself when opening doors as they tend to swing open aggressively when I don't even exert much force

This has been one of my greatest new year resolutions ever! I'm loving the respect.
    Id spit on you while u were bench pressing. **** u

Comment

If I ever see you washing your Prius in booty shorts again, best believe I'll be calling you a f@g whilst driving by

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        If I ever see you washing your Prius in booty shorts again, best believe I'll be calling you a f@g whilst driving by

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Id spit on you while u were bench pressing. **** u
          the bluntness of this insult

Comment

harrow my fland , harrow!

you go ecksigh gym make a moosal big like shangai dragon

you make a bench pless 50 kirro glam? you eh strong rike BOOOCE REEEEE!

higanore ellyborry in a thleat. they jerrous of a big a moosal. they no rike you becor you are rike super rike BOOOOOOOCE REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

Congrats, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                harrow my fland , harrow!

you go ecksigh gym make a moosal big like shangai dragon

you make a bench pless 50 kirro glam? you eh strong rike BOOOCE REEEEE!

higanore ellyborry in a thleat. they jerrous of a big a moosal. they no rike you becor you are rike super rike BOOOOOOOCE REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
                You know, as a adult, I'm not supposed to laugh as hard as I am right now at this.

But gawdamn my sides...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Oh my god ReftHopTua you are big a hater of a big moosal!

You raffing to me becor you smorr rike skhoorboy rivving with palent . Mommy and Fadda

You go raff. In fight you ruse to me becor i fast rike many time pow pow pow ping ping pow pow ping knock ow you!

ReftHopTua you have big eye no big moosal hahajaaaaaa!

Comment

Working...
                  X