Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A "trans" man can never be a woman. Am I missing something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "trans" man can never be a woman. Am I missing something?

If a man gets his dick chopped off and has a hole created which functions somewhat like a vagina. He also has breast implants and takes medication to stop excessive hairgrowth. This doesn't make him a woman? Under no circumstances should these type of people be allowed access into the bathrooms and designated areas for the opposite sex.

If they can't accept what they are then there needs to be an "Others" option. A man who seeks to "unmale" himself is certainly not a female. This is just common sense isn't it? It would be more accurate to call them eunuchs. Same goes for women who seek to "unfemale" themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Misty55 View Post

Comment

They are genetically, biologically male. I don't really care what they want to identify as, they can identify as whatever they want. But they are, in the most elemental sense of the word, male.

This means, for example, that I don't believe that they should be allowed to compete in professional sports as a woman.

I don't care about the toilets thing. Let them piss and crap where they want to. I don't see why people get so passionate about this. A guy isn't going to spend $100,000 and get his knob cut off just so he can get into the girl's toilet and perve on them - which wouldn't work anyway, because I can't imagine women who use toilets start flashing their ***** at each other any more than men flash their knobs at each other in the male toilets.

Thought experiment - a person is born with both male and female genitals. A hermaphrodite, but also a chimera - depending on which cells you test they can test genetically as either a male or a female.
        Which toilet should they use?

Thought experiment - trans people can have as much surgery as they want, but they will never change their genetics. But what about when they can? They guy with the XY chromosomes doesn't just get surgery, he becomes XX. This will be possible, maybe within our lifetime.
        What toilet should they use?

Comment

XX=female, XY=male.

It's no more complex than that.

Comment

learn more about this in my thread https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=737683

Comment

Doesn't matter what kind of bull**** media or anyone else tries to shove down your throat, but these folks will never be the sex that they are trying to transform themselves into.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post

learn more about this in my thread https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=737683
                Evan has a tight rack.

Comment

That reminds me, i've not watched a good shemale **** for a while.

gonna find a good one now, maybe some little decently hung asian shemale and pull myself around the room.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    That reminds me, i've not watched a good shemale **** for a while.

gonna find a good one now, maybe some little decently hung asian shemale and pull myself around the room.
                    You got a top 10 All-Time list?

Comment

Working...
                    X