Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG admitted No Big Names at 168-154 ''I'm Not Big (154), With Who?'' @Brookpresser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG admitted No Big Names at 168-154 ''I'm Not Big (154), With Who?'' @Brookpresser

@4:40 . So Brook wanted 157, but not a big name at a UK venue...right...

Didn't want Canelo weight, even though 154+ is officially Middlweight.

Abel said, ''Canelo hasn't even made 154 in years....'' and Golovkin in the same interview said, ''this is business show me contract.'' Yet in this video Golovkin says business is all garbage I just love the sport.

Yet didn't mind fighting Mayweather at 154 or Pac...

Seriously man, Golovkin is a fraud. Looking forward to Jacobs knocking this clown out.

So 99.9% of those bums he knocked out at Middleweight were big names?

Comment

WBC/WBA/IBF champion. the only one in the sport. undefeated. winning every fight by knockout.

fraud? hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
        WBC/WBA/IBF champion. the only one in the sport. undefeated. winning every fight by knockout.

fraud? hahahahahaha
        ''I'm small middleweight, look at me..jusss...Stevens and Lemieux, bigger than me....jusss, Brook, he too small, jusss trash talk, hey I'm small middleweight like Cotto...Alvarez is taller than Charlos and Andrade jusss, me, I take Lara cause he big 154, Mayweather and Pac, absolutely, jusss, Ward..too mash for me...Andre is Andre, me is me, jusss, Canelo, he too big, I taller than him too and I'm small Middlweight like Stevens jusss'' - little gee

Comment

hes not a big mw.....
          no big names at smw.....

3g's fans dont see how fncking stupid this shlt is ?!?!?!?
          ''yes. he should stay in a weak division and take on smaller guys who move up. why move up to a weak div and get curbed stomped ?!?!?!? taking chances are for fools !!!''

Comment

Wow OP is a hater. And why make fun of how he speaks? Dude has learned a second language in his 30s. Not easy to do. It's also funny how you nitpick different quotes to show he's a hypocrite, but I think I could do the same thing for most big name fightersif I wanted to go through every interview and compare over the years. Especially if they were doin interviews in a language they don't have a full grasp of yet. Why don't you just relax? I don't understand the intense hate for the guy.you wanna hate his annoying fans, fine. But I just don't see much about GGGhimself to hate. I wished had caught Ward, and a couple other things. But overall, very fun to watch. Guy has dominated anyonein his division who will fight him. Middleweight definitely isn't the deepest division but I can't name any fighters who have dominated a division like him lately. And I have a feeling he is gonna be in with big name tough opponents from here on out at this point. That's my guess anyways.

Comment

I'm a GGG fan and I'm starting to get dissapointed at him

He himself admits that there are no big names at 168 (I concur)

well GGG, there's a huge name at MW

you could get a fight that could propel you into stardom

but you're not really making any effort to make said fight possible

by rejecting the 15 million flat fee (a quite generous offer all things considered) you're only giving Canelo a safe way to duck you indefinetly.

Take the damn offer, beat ginger, become a star and then ask whatever you want in the rematch ffs!

Hopefully GGG will change his mind after his PPV with Jacobs bombs, like it'll surely do

Comment

It was Canelo who dumped his belts after saying weight wasn't a problem. Now weight clearly isn't a problem because he can fight above middle. Jacobs is a good fight. See what happens next. The fact you "can't wait til Jacobs knocks him out" tells us all we need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  I'm a GGG fan and I'm starting to get dissapointed at him

He himself admits that there are no big names at 168 (I concur)

well GGG, there's a huge name at MW

you could get a fight that could propel you into stardom

but you're not really making any effort to make said fight possible

by rejecting the 15 million flat fee (a quite generous offer all things considered) you're only giving Canelo a safe way to duck you indefinetly.

Take the damn offer, beat ginger, become a star and then ask whatever you want in the rematch ffs!

Hopefully GGG will change his mind after his PPV with Jacobs bombs, like it'll surely do
                  1) 15M is a **** lowball offer. There's a damn good reason why Oscar is pushing that so hard. Canelo gave everyone a PPV split because they didn't expect those fights to do great. Golovkin/Canelo should at least as well as Cotto/Canelo, which makes the PPV split a bigger deal.
                  2) Nobody has rejected anything so far. Canelo dropped his belt and is waiting around for Golovkin to get old. Everything you see in the media are NOT negotiations. Serious negotiations will not start until May, assuming both Canelo and Golovkin win their spring bouts.
                  3) I repeat, EVERYTHING you hear now, from both camps, is a bunch of garbage thrown to the media. These negotiations are not real.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    1) 15M is a **** lowball offer. There's a damn good reason why Oscar is pushing that so hard. Canelo gave everyone a PPV split because they didn't expect those fights to do great. Golovkin/Canelo should at least as well as Cotto/Canelo, which makes the PPV split a bigger deal.
                    2) Nobody has rejected anything so far. Canelo dropped his belt and is waiting around for Golovkin to get old. Everything you see in the media are NOT negotiations. Serious negotiations will not start until May, assuming both Canelo and Golovkin win their spring bouts.
                    3) I repeat, EVERYTHING you hear now, from both camps, is a bunch of garbage thrown to the media. These negotiations are not real.
                    Nice try. However Tom Loeffler, the promoter literally uses the words "negotiations" when being interviewed. If both Oscars and Tom have a great relationship as Tom has been saying, you would think he would refute the triple (15mil) during interviews.

If you don't want to call that negotiations as like when they did the months Alvarez still had a strap, then it's still technically an offer, and reported by Dan Rafael who's tight with Oscar. Or have you linked articles of Rafael stating 15mil was fake? Because you do realize Rafael is a big ggg fan?

Any more reasons you'd like to hear?

Comment

Working...
                    X